Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

Time to talk turkey

excessfroufrou
13 years ago

This isn't my most creative display, but I've run out of surfaces for displaying. So, I packed up my acorn display and grouped all my turkeys in a flock, I threw in a few pilgrams for good measure.

Frou

Comments (10)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

What a pretty display.
    I like how you grouped all the different Turkeys together, added the Turkey Platter for height and hung the leaf garland above (that coordinates with your leaf placemat) for an added 'pop' of color. Your cute little Pilgrims
    are a nice added touch too.
    Now I have to go dig out my Turkey from the Attic...
    'You definitely inspired me' !!

jane

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Frou...love the turkeys! Wow, your display looks wonderful for Thanksgiving coming up soon! Is that the same brown turkey? (as Jane & Jay & me)...my first thought is I have the same "turkey platter!" I am happy to see you have yours displayed! Beautiful! TFS! Jeanne S.

• party_music50
    13 years ago

Those are great turkeys, Frou! I like all of them!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I love that you displayed your turkeys together, and the added touches of the little pilgrims and the platter...and the colorful leaf garland. What a wonderful vignette!

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

You've got a good collection of turkey pieces there. My fav is the brown one, but the others are neat too. So are those cute little pilgrim couples. Luvs

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

Frou,

Thanks for sharing your vignette. I have a number of turkeys (mostly small) and this really inspires me. I remember saying in Karen's post that finding good turkeys has been tough for me. But I do have some, and I think I'll do something similar with them to what you've shown here. Thanks again!

- Magpie

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Frou,Your vignette is wonderful.
    I have a few turkeys also, but I usually scatter them throughout the house. Now I see that they would look better grouped together You won't mind if I borrow your idea do you?
    NanaKaren

• excessfroufrou
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks girls. Jeanne, I think it is the same brown turkey that you all have, I think mine may be a bit smaller. DH bought the platter for me at a GS for $2.00. My newest one is the one made from the straw, he's a turkey from the straw instead of turkey in the straw. Either way not bad for 75 cents. NanaKaren, borrow away, glad I could provide some ideas, because I sure do get a lot here.
    Frou

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Frou, wonderful Turkey and pilgrim display. Your new turkey outta straw is unique and I really like it and can't beat the price either. What a great price DH got on your tray and it's beautiful displayed up there with the turkeys.

Punk

• jaybird
    13 years ago

This turkey likes yours!!

Sponsored
More Discussions