Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Join me for a 'Fall Brunch' this morning @my table!

jeannespines
10 years ago

Well, Nov is flying by & soon we'll be carrying Christmas & Winter totes to start decorating for the season! So, I thought while I still have my Fall decor out, I better set a little 'brunch table' to share with you, Holiday-ers!

Here's a beautiful Steubenville Woodfield Tea & Toast Set in the Salmon Pink color. Woodfield, with its distinctive leaf shape are anywhere from 60 - 70 yrs old (the company closed in 1959). I bought a 2-place setting just a few yrs back while on vacation in MN & have collected more since!

The wood leaf was made & gifted to me by my hubby ... aren't they just beautiful ... & the napkin ring is an acorn ornament.

Another view ...

The pretty 'runner' I bought @TJ Maxx a couple yrs ago...I love that store for 'linens' & good bargains, too!

Here's the 'squirrel' centerpc I've had on the table this Fall...you've seen it posted this Fall ... resin squirrel, candle ring on a square plate ~~

...and here's a full view (as close to a 'candy' shot as I can get) ... LOL!

& one more ....

Hope you enjoyed this brunch t'scape...Happy Thanksgiving week ahead! ~~Jeanne s.

Comments (10)

• Fun2BHere
    10 years ago

Very, very pretty!

• party_music50
    10 years ago

oh, wow, Jeanne, I love every bit of it! I'd certainly buy Steubenville if I ever saw it. I absolutely LOVE the squirrel centerpiece, the wooden leaves made by your DH, the acorn napkin rings -- it's all really perfect.

I'm laughing about your "close to a 'Candy' shot as I get" remark. I recently tried my first ever 'Candy' shot by standing on my DR chair and I have to say that it REALLY freaked me out when I looked downward through the camera. I don't like heights and I'm pretty sure they say NOT to look down. lol! Anyway, it was my one and only 'Candy' shot and it came out weird. :O)

PS: I would love a 'fall brunch' -- we're having a snowstorm here and have to go to a wedding reception tonight. :p

This post was edited by party_music50 on Sat, Nov 23, 13 at 17:49

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Jeanne...this is so lovely. The soft colors of the Salmon
    colored Steubenville along with the pretty runner and
    then the touches of brown is so peaceful and serene
    looking - perfect setting for a Fall Brunch.
    We're expecting snow here tomorrow...I'm hoping not
    too much...I'm not ready for cold winter just yet.
    Laughing over your 'Candy Shot'...and PM's comments -
    I took one, standing on a chair too, DH was passing by said 'Are You Crazy...What are you doing
    up there'....I laughed and casually said 'I'm Taking a
    Candy Shot'...after his puzzled look...I then explained!

Guess Candy has inspired many of us here....lol

jane

• tripletmom83
    10 years ago

Really, really lovely. Thank you for sharing.

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

Beautiful!!

Not only is it a gorgeous table, but your photography skills are fantastic!!

Ditto to what everyone else said as well.

BTW, I stand on a chair for the candyshot and just hold the
    camera over the table by extending my arms. It takes a few tries to get it right, but I don't look at the viewfinder, I just guess at the angle.

Happy Thanksgiving,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Jeanne, that looks so beautiful and inviting. I'd love to have tea there.

By the way, Ladies, Candy may say "she stands on a chair" but I've always felt this was more likely how she takes the Candy shots.....

I'm quite sure we can all picture her swinging from a chandy with her camera. LOL.
    hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Jeanne, your brunch table is lovely and serene. The runner is so pretty, it is the perfect accent to your Stubenville tea set. I love the wood leafs your hubby made. I'd watch out for that squirrel tho, He could cause trouble haha.Thanks for sharing
    Nana

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you, 'Holiday-ers' ...
    I am LOL @candy hanging by the chandie! Cute! & candy, if I stand on a chair & stretch my arms up I'd be hitting the chandie & the ceiling! ~~giggle

Always enjoy the postings here on the Holiday Forum...keep it up ... Christmas is fast approaching! ;-) Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Jeanne, this is just beautiful! Love all of it.
    You are such a fantastic pehotographer.

Punk

• dakota1783
    10 years ago

Jeanne, Love your tablescape and especially your squirrel! Here is the perfect cake for your beautiful decor.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/food-drink/great-british-bake-off-how-make-6158384

Sponsored
More Discussions