Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

More Winter Holiday Greenery Outdoors Here!

jeannespines
11 years ago

I shared pics of my Baker's Rack last week ...well, we've had some continually nice, nice weather ...50 deg! So I went ahead & did up some more for Winter decor. No more pretty blooms for awhile so I like to add 'pine greenery' outdoors so I can enjoy it during the cold days from inside!

Out my porch windows: Here's an old washtub on legs filled w/plastic pots of dirt (from annuals this summer) ...I cut pine greenery & poke them in the dirt here & there ...added some Curly Willow branches that I had painted red 2 seasons ago & a solar light glass globe...a place for the birds to perch as they come to the waterer:

..and here's some birds enjoying the bird waterer just a bit ago!

Gathered some more pinecones yesterday & cut some more branches for my 'potting table' outdoors ...here's a close-up of greenery in the cast iron window box w/a rusty star:

...and a clearance hanging basket filled w/pinecones, a chunk of log & recycled coconut liner ...an orange for color & for the birds!

Here's another view:

Yup, those are chimes hanging on the right ... let the bells ring in the Winter season ...but right now I'm happy to have FALL!! Happy Thanksgiving! Jeanne S.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions