Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Christmas is up , including the tree ... *pics*

milosmom_gw
11 years ago

The monstor wreath has been heaved up the ladder and onto the house (not by me of course , thanks loving Hubs) ...

The potted trees promptly welcome those who don't "look up instead"...

Mister frosty boasts a friendly hello , providing he hasn't been sipping the tainted eggnog again , even though he is anchored down...

The little wreath jingles bringing an excitable fuzzy welcome from the 4 footed members of the house ...

The tree twinkles a warm blue / gold glow...

and even a tiny peeking pug says hello...

The lights are on the roof , miles of garland strung about the deck and porch all aglow.

The table and china cabinet are finished so long as the cat doesn't make a mess. Finally , now I can rest. lol

:)

Comments (8)

• GulfportGail
    11 years ago

Wow!! You're on top of things.
    Absolutely beautiful. Love the blues/golds.
    Thanks so much for sharing.

• party_music50
    11 years ago

milosmom, it all looks fabulous! I can't believe that someone has already finished while I was only *thinking* of starting today. lol!

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Good job! I'm still surrounded by storage bins. I pulled my calf muscle so I'm moving verrrrrry slowly.

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Wow, MM....blue & gold ... looks terrific...& those pretty twin potted trees went outside! Wow! What a welcoming!

Love your 'potted table top tree' inside ...great invention to 'prevention' of unseen events! ~~giggle ...it looks beautiful all decorated!!

That window wreath that you show (up close) is gorgeous! Nice work! Yes, sit back & relax & DH, too (after getting that huge wreath UP there!) ...good for you! TFS your Christmas spirit! Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Gosh MM, Thanks for sharing, everything looks awesome.
    Blue and gold is such a classic combination. Your 'monster' wreath is fantastic,
    and the potted trees are so welcoming.
    Mr.Snowman looks happy to be the official greeter.
    The wreath in the window.
    And your tree is elegant and beautiful!!!!
    Love the little pug peeking out.
    The protective stand is genius.
    Can you send some of your energy my way?
    I am not looking forward to hauling all the bins up from the basement.
    Nana

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

should say, The wreath in the window is stunning.
    Nana

• decorcrzy
    11 years ago

Luv all the blue decor. Wish I could be there when you light up the monster wreath with all the icicles around, I'm sure it will be stunning.

I am in the same boat as Fun2BHere just surrounded by boxes and bins. It always looks worse before it gets better.

Just came inside from putting up the garland outside, I think it's 34 degrees out. Just letting my fingers thaw out. I'm jealous, I sure wish we were done outside. I'll post pics as soon as we are done.

Thank you for the inspirational pics I needed that.

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

MM, it all looks wonderful. The blue and gold is such a beautiful combo. I had decided to go with lime green and aqua this year on my tree. Not sure I have enough to pull it off but we'll see.

I can't believe you even have your outside done.Woohoo I'm not sure I'll get the outside done this year with the busy times we're having. I'll enjoy yours and everyone eleses so that's ok.ha

Punk