Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My GW dishes find

Posted by ladypat (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 27, 10 at 12:34

Well, I did ok, pack of 8 of these "chargers" 12inches wide for $3.99.

Photobucket

I don't want anymore of this pattern, but here's how I'll use them.
Photobucket

I'm excited. pat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My GW dishes find

Lady Pat, They look wonderful.
What a great bargain!!
I'm thrilled for you.
NanaKaren

o

Pat - great find - I can see some wonderful patriotic table settings along with other seasons - especially New Years and winter .....

Lynne

o

Those are really pretty and what a fantastic price! Around here, GW would want that much for just one of them! I know you will have fun using them. Luvs

o

What an incredible buy! I can't believe how many you got for that price. My GW is like Luvs.
Congratulations!

hugs, Karen

o

Oh wow I'd be doing the happy dance too! So many ways to use them!

o

Ok, now you got me hooked. Give me some suggestions on using these pleeeeease!

Pat

o

What a great find! Love them for a winter table setting...the blue would look great with a silver, white and blue table theme. Very colonial looking....Love them!

o

I imagine there are some in our inspiration albums to give you some ideas. I did a quick Google search and came up with this one. If you have a blue or blue/white vase, put some greenery in it, set out a couple of candleholders and go from there. Blue/white is such a classic and always looks beautiful. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Blue/white tablescape

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here