Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Look what my sweet friend sent me!

luvstocraft
13 years ago

The week before Thanksgiving, a box arrived at my door. I hadn't ordered anything so couldn't imagine what it might be. A quick scan of the box revealed that it was from my sweet friend, Ms. Karen. Just look at what she shared with me!

She remembered that I really liked these chargers but wasn't finding them at our local Walmart here--so she sent me some! I want to keep them out all the time, they are even more pretty than in the pictures I've seen.

She also shared these fun placemats. Don't they just make you chuckle when you see them? And the colors are so pretty. I need to find a way to keep them out all during Christmas for everyone to enjoy--maybe I can figure out a way to hang one on the wall, or maybe gently sew the corners onto an existing pillow and display it on the couch--just too fun to just lay on the table, don't you think?

She also shared this lovely fall plate. How can I not love this and think of her everytime I look at it???? It not only has ACORNS on it--but it's PURPLE!

Thank you again for this neat surprise, Karen, you are such a thoughtful and treasured friend.

Hugs,

Luvs

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions