Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Dollbaby Duds ... joins Teegan, TJ & Rosemary!

jeannespines
11 years ago

Well, I tell ya, life has not been good in this household this past week...Dollbaby has been pretty 'miffed' that she didn't get her Halloween pics on the forum! She saw Teegan, TJ & even Rosemary posted pics this season! So better late than never:

Her tray'scape includes the lil' witch figurine from last yr TS find...it's under half of a covered crystal dish w/faux tea candlelight...also 1 of 4 season plates I found just for her! ... her fave fuzzy pumpkin 'bear?' ...a gift from a friend many yrs ago & a TS find ...pottery cup:

And here's a full view ...

I appeased Dollbaby's attitude by sharing that we've been busy around here getting ready for Winter & also out in the shop a bit. DH & I crafted this 'Old Barnwood Tote' for a silent auction dontation:

Couple HLobby sale 'birch candles,' some pinecones from the woods & some of my photo cards ...a lil' raffia in the bottom & the bow I made from some garage sale ribbon:

A closer view:

TFLookin'! Now on to Thanksgvg! Jeanne S.

Comments (6)

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Jeanne~

I can see why dollbaby wanted her turn at a photo shoot! Love her outfit and her little hat is just darling! The plate you choose is perfect too!

Your barnwood tote is just great! I LOVE it! And I am so happy to see that you have photo cards! I'm telling you...you could have a business selling those...your photos are spectacular!

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Well, I sure am glad Dollbaby got in on the party!
    Aren't we quite the bunch, dressing up our dolls!!
    Does that mean we're in our second childhood? LOL

Anyway, that is a very cute outfit and her trayscape is darling as always. I have a couple of those SweetCheeks figurines given to my by a friend, but not a Halloween one.
    They are called sweet cheeks because their "cheeks" show under the outfits.

The tote is fabulous and I love the ribbon you used for the bow! Such a great auction item!! What did you use for the handle? Is it a spindle or candlestick?

Your photocards are amazing too!

Glad all the kids got to participate this year! LOL

TFS,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

LOL, candy ...'Sweet Cheeks' ...I remember you telling me that after I found this one @church flea market last yr, I think...they are so cute!

The spindle is recycled from something (probably table leg or something) ... makes a great handle! & I'm happy that the old barnwood tote brought $50 on silent auction bid for our small local library! Makes me smile! (someone has a gift ...plus money for the library).

Thanks, Marlene...your compliment on my photos is appreciated...I've made photo cards for many, many yrs ... & take them to Farmers' Market where we sell our recycled wood birdhouses, feeders & that type of thing. Fun times! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Jeanne, I already commented on Dollbaby in her Halloween costume but I love seeing her sweet cheeks witch on her tray. I don't remember her new plate but sure like that and her sweet little teddy.

Another wonderful 'Old Barnwood Tote' you and DH made and donated. I love that your supportive of the local library. So happy to hear your basket brought in $50 too.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Dollbaby looks so happy in her Halloween Outfit.
    these little girls really like to 'help' with things don't they?
    The tote you and DH made for the silent auction is wonderful.
    I'm glad it brought in $50.
    I know our local Library really depends on fund raisers to help with operating expenses.
    Nana

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Well its about time...LOL. Dollbaby had a right to pout about missing Halloween here. ;o) But as always, she's cute as can be in her outfit and tray of goodies.

I'm not surprised your gift tote brought in $50. Its wonderful. You and DH create such beautiful things. Its probably a good thing I can't make it to the Farmers Market where you sell stuff. I know I'd have birdhouses all over this place, among other things.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions