Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Other tables at the Luncheon pic heavy!

christmascandy
10 years ago

I did take pictures of some of the other tables from the luncheon.

Some of the ladies use disposable dishes/flatware/gasses.

My Mom has hinted that they are very nice for clean up, but I just tell her its not going to happen!

I am going to post more in a later post as I don't know how many pictures will post at one time.

Candy

Comments (11)

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    10 years ago

More pix!

The room is set up with a crisscross of long tables in the center for the salads with the round tables then located in each of the quadrants created by the crisscross. It is hard to believe how many different types of salad there are!! The women's ministry provides the rolls, tea, lemonade, and coffee.

The room is amazing with all of the different tables and about 200 ladies attending!

TTFN,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Candy this must have been such a fun event.
    Love ALL the tables! Each one so creative and
    colorful...and too pretty to eat at ..lol
    Thanks for sharing this lovely luncheon.
    I loved looking.
    jane

• party_music50
    10 years ago

What a special event -- the tables are all gorgeous! How fun!

I have to ask.... are those jalapeno slices on top of the deviled eggs?! whoa... I never thought of that but it sounds GREAT! :)

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Jane, I look forward to it every year. I also own a set of the Radko plates that are in the last picture.

PM, yes they are jalapenos! I am such a gringa that I cannot handle anything above mild, so I picked the pepper off of mine. Later on I licked my finger.....Holy Cow! I was tearing up and my throat was burning!
    But if you are a fan of hot, I'm sure it is a great flavor. I can't taste any flavor, I just taste HOT! Ouch!

Happy Thanksgiving,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Candy, Thanks for sharing the wonderful tables,
    So many talented people and so many great ideas.
    I could never eat jalapenos too hot for me.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Oh...this must be such a great time for all the ladies who attend & all that prepare for this event! Blessings!

I also love the tables...so many ideas ... that 'green' Santa theme struck me as I browsed ~~such a deep dark green & the plates & Santa's are striking!!

The open-book (Bible?) w/the butterfly is a beautiful idea for the centerpc on another table ~~ & the 'mesh' like material for chair backs on another ...

Oh, I could go on & on ...but just the wonderful colors & richness of Christmas ... love it ..the golds, reds, silvers, blues & greens .... glorious! TFS, candy! Jeanne S.

• christine1950
    10 years ago

One is prettier than the other, good thing there isnt a contest to pick a winner because they are all winners !!!! Thank you so much for sharing you've given me so many ideas. And I am with you, paper plates are for picnic tables LOL... Happy Thanksgiving & please show your table.
    Christine

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Nana & Jeanne. Yes, that is a Bible and the red & green on the chairs was tulle. The lady who decorated the dark green Santa table has beautiful tables every year.
    She has a bit more pocket change than the rest of us, LOL.

Christine, there are so many gorgeous tables, it is truly a room full of eye candy. My tables are in the first post, "Home for the Holidays Ladies Luncheon."

Candy

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Candy, thanks for sharing more of the wonderful tables with us. I love to look! I have a few of these same dishes(Nikko & Radko) and very similar snow dishes. Always fun to see how others accessorize with them.

What a beautiful event. You should be so proud to be in charge
    of this.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Definitely going to use the "Ditto" on these. The other gals used up all the good words. And I'm lazy. :o)

I love the first table with just the red and white, and then the 3rd table with the hunter green. I probably shouldn't admit it to all of you, but I am just not a fan of the traditional red and green Christmas colors. My preference has always been burgundy and hunter green tho I know its not that popular like the traditional colors.
    However, all the tables look wonderful and festive, and a lot of work went into this event.

YOUR Mom.....suggesting paper plates? Are you sure she's related to you? LOL.
    (and I'm with you on hot stuff. NO way!)

hugs, K

• Fun2BHere
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing the fun table decor. I love looking at it.

Sponsored
More Discussions