Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas Tips

Posted by swest2 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 12 at 10:41

Someone has probably posted this tip before, but if not here goes. I have been thrift store shopping for the holidays since July. When I buy something for Christmas, I bring it home and take a picture of it on my cel phone. That way I have a record and I won't forget my *new-to-me* treasures when December decorating rolls around.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas Tips

Good idea..
TFS
I just have to remember where I put new things.LOL
Nana

o

This is a good idea. I put all my Christmas
treasures(ha)in Christmas totes so I know where
to look. I still haven't found the whole set
of Ivy dishes I lost this year. I'm sure they
are in a box or 2 sitting in the shed with DS's
or DD's things and I've been to lazy to go
hunting.LOL

We have several inches of snow and it's
making me want to start putting up Christmas
decor. Who knows, by the end of the weekend
if I don't go help others, I just might!

Punk

o

I knew we were not going to use our Christmas cups, so this is what I did with them last year. (Just trying out posting pics, if pic does not appear, please disregard.)

o

I love it! Keep posting and I
may get started decorating this
weekend yet.LOL

Punk

o

Good tip! Pics are great way to remember things! Jeanne S.

o

Hey! Love the cup display. :-)

o

Keep those photos coming ;o). The cups look so pretty in the big cloche.

I really like your tip and usually remember to take pictures of new stuff. Mainly cause I want to share them here, but it ends up reminding me what I have bought. Trouble is, I keep "losing" things like some of the others on our Forum. (at least I'm in good company). Maybe I should lay a trail of bread crumbs. LOL. Each year when I pack stuff up, I feel so organized. And each year I can't find something when I need it. So much for being organized.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here