Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need ideas for Christmas?

Posted by sheri (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 10, 10 at 10:30

I just HAD to post this! This was so much fun and I just LOVE the finished project. I bought enough supplies to do one for everyone I know for Christmas. This one was for a neighbor and I couldn't wait so I already gave it to them. :)

Here is the tutorial.

I also made these simple Santa snowman earrings. I don't work in an office anymore, but I thought they would be great for a secret Santa gift exchange.

Here is the tutorial.

And here are a few other tutes I put together for supplies from Dollar Tree, if you care to check them out while you're there.

I hope you enjoy them!

Here is a link that might be useful: More Tutes

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need ideas for Christmas?

sheri ... your personalized snowman family are very cute! Looks like you had fun! TFS pics & tutorials! Jeanne S.

o

How totally cute - like all the ideas but really like the earrings. I have some younger family members that would love them - might do up a couple of sets and give them out at Thanksgiving so they can wear them between than and Christmas - TFS .....

Lynne

o

Sheri, how neat that you posted here--I was just over browsing your blog last night! You are very creative and I love that most of your projects are very affordable to do. Your little snowman family is so cute. I also really loved your hinged snowmen too. Please come by here and chat and share anytime. Luvs

o

Everything is so cute! Tho the earrings are definitely my favorite thing. Thank you so much for dropping in and sharing it all with us. Hope you come back.

hugs, Karen

o

Sheri, the snowmen family thing is super cute! I quickly skimmed the tutorial and can't believe that you had enough gloves to do one for every family you know!

o

Hi Party, I haven't done them all yet (just three so far.) And I'll definitely be having to buy some gloves. But "everyone" I know isn't really that many either. I'm rather secluded.

Thanks for the welcome Luvs and Purple. I usually drop in about this time of year because I've been preparing for our annual Christmas workshop at church. I like to share the ideas we come up with for that and see what you ladies (and gents?) do with it. Oddie did a fabulous version of my light bulb dove last year! I'm always designing quick, easy and inexpensive for the kids at the event (re: Dollar Tree), but it's so cool to see something done really "nice."

I have a couple more that I haven't done the tutes for yet. I'll try to get back and post those.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here