Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lynne, I've been thinking about you

Posted by jaybird (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 22, 10 at 10:22

all weekend. I hope things are going better for you right now! My little ladies SS class said a special prayer for you and your family yesterday, so lots of us were thinking special thoughts.
Blessings to you and yours,
J

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lynne, I've been thinking about you

lynninnm...me too, lynn. Hoping you are finding strength somehow & comfort in family & friends sharing memories..continued prayer to you & yours & friends who are suffering from these losses.

I have this saying taped by my keyboard which has been a reminder for myself many times. Hugs to you, Jeanne S.

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."

o
RE: Lynne, I've been thinking about you

Thank you both for your kind thoughts. The baby shower I co-hosted yesterday was a bit muted, as we were all missing our dear friend and still wondering what happened, as she was very healthy, athletic and only in her early 50's. I was hoping that another close friend at the shower who's a judge would have more info to tell us, but she hasn't heard anything more yet, herself. So, we're all still waiting to hear what the police investigation finds.

Jeanne, thank you so much for that lovely quote. I've never heard that one and really like it. I'm going to send it to my friends and to my brother, as well.
Lynn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here