Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Legend of First Christmas Bell

Posted by Janet_G (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 3, 01 at 10:21

The Legend of the First Christmas Bell

The shepherds gathered quite a throng in Bethlehem as they journeyed to meet the newborn king.
A little blind boy sat along the side of the town's road, and hearing rumors of the angel's announcement, he begged the traveler's to lead him to the Christ child. No one would take the time.
After the crowd passed and the streets grew silent, the boy heard the faint tinkling of a cow's bell in the distance.
He thought to himself, "Perhaps that cow is in the very stable where Christ lies," and followed the bell to the stable.
There, the cow led the boy to the infant Jesus.

I really like this this story, but am stumped on how to present it with a small (craft size) cow bell. Any ideas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Legend of First Christmas Bell

I love this story is that the end? I would just put Raffia on the bell and add an ending to the story. As a reminder, place this bell on your tree or in your home and know that you are never lost God will always send someone or something to show you the way. Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here