Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

Purple and Gold Thanksgiving Table

nana2010_gw
10 years ago

I couldn't resist this pretty purple tc I found at at CTS.
The pumpkin is from Big lots.
I had everything else.
For some reason the lighting isn't right in these pictures.
Don't know if you can tell, the dishes are my milk glass.

From 2013-11-20 (by Eye-Fi)

I also added shots of my hall shelf and mantel
From 2013-11-18 (by Eye-Fi)
From 2013-11-09 (by Eye-Fi)

TFLookin
Nana

Comments (10)

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Oh, nana, that t'cloth is beautiful ... so rich in color & looks wonderful w/your milk glass & the bright yellow leaf bowls! Also your gold/white layered napkins are so pretty.

My, you've certainly got a good collection of pilgrims & Thanksgiving figurines... your displays look wonderful! Many happy blessings to you, nana ... enjoy the holiday. Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Nana, love the purple and gold together. That's DGD's school colors. I have the matching napkins and place mats to your new tc. The new purple and silver pumpkin is awesome. I've never seen such bright yellow leaf dishes.woohoo The scattered gold leaves are a nice touch too.

Your shelf and mantel is so nicely done. You have so many neat turkeys, figurines and pumpkins displayed. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Punk

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

Beautiful tablecloth!

Gorgeous colors on this table.

I really like your figurines. They are very appropriate for Thanksgiving, and the purple glitter pumpkin is dynamite.

Your shelf and mantle are perfect. I have the matching plates to your pumpkin plate on the top shelf.

TFS,
    Candy

• party_music50
    10 years ago

That's a beautiful tablecloth and it goes great with gold and all the fall colors, and I agree that your shelf and mantle are perfect. I just love all the rich autumn colors!

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

nana...I admire your t'scape...I posted earlier... but wanted to say I hung a couple 'snowman' plaques today in the dining room (w/my Fall stuff) ... might as well...we've had snow earlier & now suppose to get some more tomorrow ~~ Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Nana, you probably have figured out that I like purple...
    LOL. So this table is certainly a winner with me. LOVE that tablecloth!! As for the purple pumpkin....well I'm beginning to think I should check out Big Lots one of these days. (especially after your finding all the neat Halloween witches in the past there).

Your table setting is beautiful, and I agree with the others in that you have a wonderful collection of Thanksgiving figurines.
    I'm embarrassed to say none of mine, or ANY turkey things made it out of storage. Again. I have no excuse nor explanation. Hope I do better for Xmas. But you are certainly inspiring with all you do....and how nice it always looks.

hugs, Karen

• party_music50
    10 years ago

Now that I think of it, I've seen a LOT of purple halloween and fall decorations this year. It makes me wonder if we'll see something different as a trend for xmas colors this year.

Karen, you still have plenty of time to get your turkey things out of storage!!! :)

Jeanne, snowmen already?! I understand... we've had a few bouts of the white stuff ourselves. Hopefully the last of it will melt again today. :p

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Nana...sorry I'm late to comment...but I think this
    table is just stunning. Love the tablecloth and the contrasting color combination of your leaf plates and
    napkins. I always enjoy seeing the different figurine
    collections you have ea holiday...and these for Thanksgiving are wonderful!
    I agree with Karen...you certainly inspire...
    jane

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments.

Jeanne, when I found my first set of Pilgrims and Native Americans i used them on my table at Thanksgiving, you know how it is,when you see something you like~~~` next thing you know you have a collection! A local grocery store has some this year but they are way to pricey. I'll see how much they reduce them after Thanksgiving before deciding if they are going to come home with me...
    Thank you Jeanne, Many blessings to you too.
    we've had a little snow here too. but I'm not ready to bring the snow men out yet

Candy, I loved the pumpkin when i saw it and I'm embarrassed to say it wasn't on sale [hanging my head].

Thank you party. My shelf and mantel are a little different this year, I think, I don't remember how I did them last year.
    I was at Hobby Lobby earlier this fall and they are showing Peacock colors for Christmas. Just gorgeous!!

Punk just as I was falling to sleep one night the color combination for table popped into my head. I think I have a problem lol. I may have to borrow your napkins the CTS in my area didn't have any.

Karen, I really love purple too I hope you get your Christmas things out. I want to see them.You have always been our inspiration here taking the time to do the albums for us.

Jane thank you, I really miss your tables and holiday decor. Did you get plans for your new house yet?
    Nana

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Hi Nana...
    No plans yet...this is the first time in my life that
    I'm w/o a home to decorate!! LOL
    Hopefully next year...
    CTS has such wonderful items and bargains. That t/c
    was a beautiful find. I don't think I've ever seen their t/c in that color before...but then again I haven't been in there for a while b/c I always manage to buy something.
    Would you believe that last night I was right next door
    to the CTS store where I shop...but had to force myself
    not to go in. I didn't want to see anything that I would love to have b/c at the moment I don't have anyplace to put it!! Now that takes will power!
    :)
    Blessings to you and your family this Thanksgiving...
    jane

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH
More Discussions