Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Advent Calendar Garland

Posted by jenangelcat (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 29, 10 at 8:32

I made a new advent calendar to match my farmhouse.

I don't like uploading to photobucket just to post here so the pics are in the link to my blog.

Here is a link that might be useful: Advent Calendar Blog Post

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Advent Calendar Garland

I am in love with this idea. Left a comment on your blog.

o

Thanks! If you goggle advent activity ideas you'll come up with lots of lists for things to do.

o

Very cute & will hold up for kids! But I bet you need a stepstool...this idea would work well along a chair railing, too! (altho maybe little fingers would want to open up more than one-a-day! LOL!) Love the "activities" idea, like OA commented. TFS, jen. Jeanne S.

o

Cute idea! Will give the kids something to look forward to each day. I can see it becoming sort of a ritual to open one at the same time each day. Good way to get the kids doing things other than television too. ;o) Hmmm, wonder if I could do something like this with daily chores for my DH????? Oops! just thinking outloud here. LOL

Luvs

o

Lol!

"oh honey, i made you an advent calendar!"
"fix bathroom sink....what?!"

o

I saw that this morning when I checked out your blog, Jen. What a cute idea!! I like the option of things to do together to celebrate the season. You have such great ideas! TFS.
Lynn.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here