Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Halloween Tree Man

Posted by party_music50 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 6, 13 at 8:18

Some of you wanted to see my Halloween Tree Man... I've had him for many years. My BF loved him when we saw him in the store, so we bought him despite his hefty price. His "skin" is a very soft flexible rubber-like material and he runs on batteries to be very touch-sensitive... when touched his eyes light up, he starts to jiggle and shake back and forth, and he makes loud weird (ghostly) laughing noises. I should probably take a video and post that, but it's been painful enough just trying to get these photos uploaded. lol!

I always place him strategically near the door on Halloween so that he goes into his act when the door is opened for trick-or-treaters. Everyone always LOVES him! Here he is still, and in action. :O)

This post was edited by party_music50 on Wed, Nov 6, 13 at 8:24

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Halloween Tree Man

he is totally cool!!
Nana

o

HA! PM...when I saw the second pic of him 'in action'
I chuckled out loud...I pictured him 'doing his thing'
when you answer the door and can vision everyone
reacting to him.
Totally cute!
jane

o

really great

Hadn't seen him before thanks for sharing

o

Oh, that is so funny, party!!! Your BF has good taste! He's not too scary & I bet he is lots of fun! Our kids always get my hubby one of the those singing/dancing Christmas related animals/people & we always get such a good laugh out of them! This is cool! Jeanne S.

o

What a hoot this guy is. I can imagine how it would be to see him 'in action'....LOL.

Great buy, good BF. Or vice versa!!

hugs, Karen

o

Cute Tree Man! I laughed at the second picture too. Those green eyes are GREAT! Looks so innocent in the first picture. Bet it makes those kids chuckle when it takes off. BF knows a neat thing when he sees it!Yeah

I love these kind of things. DGD has alot of the different jingle things too I always enjoy. Thanks for sharing this.

Punk

o

Thanks, everyone. Nearly everyone has the same reaction to the tree man... whether it's kids or adults, they stare at it in amazement. :O)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here