Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldalgebra

Snowman Place Setting

oldalgebra
11 years ago

Isn't this clever!

I'm definitely going to find a reason to do this.

Better Homes and Gardens.

Comments (17)

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

OA, this "Mr Frosty" setting is adorable and looks like something you would come
    up with. If you don't mind I think I'll try this one too some time this winter. So glad
    you shared this to give me time to find the right dishes and napkins. How neat is it
    that the flatware they used has a snowflake pattern on it?

Yeah, so glad your back!

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

This is so cute!
    When I saw the picture I thought you did it!!
    Nana

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Love 'Better Homes & Garden!' TFS, OA! Yup, looks like some frosty flolickin' fun! Please share a pic when you try it ... all of us could share a pic! Fun! Ok, that's a challenge for 'after-Thanksgvg' weekend! (before all those Christmas/Winter totes come out!) LOL! Jeanne S.

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

That's so clever and cute. Thanks for posting it.

• sameboat
    11 years ago

Oh I LOVE it! Yes, I'll be doing it, too!

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

OA this is adorable!
    Like some of the others, I was sure the idea was yours..same kind of creativeness.
    I'll be looking forward to seeing yours.
    TFS
    jane

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Too cute!!

Yup, will have to give it a shot.
    TFS,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

me too

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

nana...I took the liberty of adding your place setting here in OA's post ...hope that's OK ...it's so cute! Jeanne S.

nana posted:
    Suzy & Pastor Brown ... The Brown's were out for a stroll during the first snowfall of the season.
    They were gracious enough to let me take their picture LOL
    Who's next?
    Nana

• GulfportGail
    11 years ago

I love them!!! Such clever ideas.

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Nana, that's so cute. You have the perfect plates for the snow people concept!

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Jeanne, I wasn't sure if I should put my pics on OA's post or start a new one.
    I hope more people join in.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

It's great you posted separate, too, nana...people will notice it more, probably! So either way ... I just posted on OA's to bring it back up near the top. ;-) Jeanne S.

• gldnfan
    11 years ago

I am so glad I saw this. We have a grandmother, mother, daughter/granddaughter teddy bear tea every year and I like to do something new with the table - this will be a great surprise for the girls. My china pattern is very close to the original picture so it jumped out at me. I can't wait - the tea is next weekend.

• kathleen_li
    11 years ago

Those are great!

• oldalgebra
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I'm saving this idea for January (not that we ever get any snow in So. Cal.).
    Nana, yours is better than the original. I like the idea of a Mr. and a Mrs.

I'll add my post when Jan. rolls around. This will be so fun to see the variations.

• kathleen_li
    11 years ago

Me too, in January!

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm
More Discussions