Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
one final little Halloween fling

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 4, 10 at 4:35

Since I'm mostly interested in witch stuff now for Halloween decorating, I decided I needed these candle holders. LOL. Witches should have black cats! I have two tall witch candles that should go in the first pair.
The second pair that holds votives might find themselves holding little pumpkins or other things....

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I guess my little cat, Penguin, decided she wanted to be part of my Halloween decor before I put it away.
Photobucket

hugs, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: one final little Halloween fling

The kitty candleholders are tooo cute.
I'm envisioning bright orange or glittery purple candles in them.
I really like your fireplace decor and looove the little pumpkin come witch topiary.
Pretty Penguin looks like she's right at home nestled in there to.

o

Karen, The black cat candle holders are so cute. You have lots of time to plan how to use them. Love your fireplace decor. Penguin looks like she wants to chase the black cat away!!!
NanaK

o

CUTE candleholders! Knowing they will get put to good use at your place! And, Penguin, she's a permanent fixture there, isn't she? Looks pretty darn content! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Karen,

I love the candleholders (I may get out the scroll saw and FINALLY learn how to use it!). And the napkin rings are great--perfect for the black-and-orange checked napkins I want to make (do you see a pattern here?)

I love Penguin! They just have to be in the middle of everything, don't they?

- Magpie

o

Both sets of candleholders are wonderful, Karen. What great finds! Penguin is darling sitting there among all your Halloween pretties!
Lynn

o

I love, love, love the first kitties, just darling.
Frou

o

I meant to add the second set, votive holders, are metal kitty ones. The first of course are ceramic. I saw both these on eBay, and wasn't even looking for anything so not sure how I ended up finding these. I probably started looking at witch stuff and the black cats came up.

Penguin is such a sweet little cat. She's 4 yrs old, and I had adopted her from the Humane Society when she was just 8wks old. She never bothers a thing, nor feels the need to supervise stuff I am doing. However she does love to watch TV with my DH. She loves golf, especially when they are putting and she can try to get the ball before it disappears in the hole. (she can't figure out where it goes).
Penguin loves to watch Golf

hugs, Karen

o

Neat finds, Karen, I really like the little black cat items. Your kitty seems to be looking at the other ceramic cat as if wondering why it's laying there. I love that she actually watches television! LOL

Luvs

o

Karen you find the most unusual things, and both of your 'black cat finds' fit right in there.
Penguin sounds so gentile and looks so precious. I just love the picture of her looking at the TV..and her 'fitting in' with your fireplace decor.

jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here