Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

one final little Halloween fling

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Since I'm mostly interested in witch stuff now for Halloween decorating, I decided I needed these candle holders. LOL. Witches should have black cats! I have two tall witch candles that should go in the first pair.

The second pair that holds votives might find themselves holding little pumpkins or other things....

{{gwi:1446978}}

{{gwi:1446979}}

And I guess my little cat, Penguin, decided she wanted to be part of my Halloween decor before I put it away.

{{gwi:1446980}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (9)

• milosmom_gw
    13 years ago

The kitty candleholders are tooo cute.
    I'm envisioning bright orange or glittery purple candles in them.
    I really like your fireplace decor and looove the little pumpkin come witch topiary.
    Pretty Penguin looks like she's right at home nestled in there to.

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Karen, The black cat candle holders are so cute. You have lots of time to plan how to use them. Love your fireplace decor. Penguin looks like she wants to chase the black cat away!!!
    NanaK

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

CUTE candleholders! Knowing they will get put to good use at your place! And, Penguin, she's a permanent fixture there, isn't she? Looks pretty darn content! TFS! Jeanne S.

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

Karen,

I love the candleholders (I may get out the scroll saw and FINALLY learn how to use it!). And the napkin rings are great--perfect for the black-and-orange checked napkins I want to make (do you see a pattern here?)

I love Penguin! They just have to be in the middle of everything, don't they?

- Magpie

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

Both sets of candleholders are wonderful, Karen. What great finds! Penguin is darling sitting there among all your Halloween pretties!
    Lynn

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I love, love, love the first kitties, just darling.
    Frou

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I meant to add the second set, votive holders, are metal kitty ones. The first of course are ceramic. I saw both these on eBay, and wasn't even looking for anything so not sure how I ended up finding these. I probably started looking at witch stuff and the black cats came up.

Penguin is such a sweet little cat. She's 4 yrs old, and I had adopted her from the Humane Society when she was just 8wks old. She never bothers a thing, nor feels the need to supervise stuff I am doing. However she does love to watch TV with my DH. She loves golf, especially when they are putting and she can try to get the ball before it disappears in the hole. (she can't figure out where it goes).

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Neat finds, Karen, I really like the little black cat items. Your kitty seems to be looking at the other ceramic cat as if wondering why it's laying there. I love that she actually watches television! LOL

Luvs

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Karen you find the most unusual things, and both of your 'black cat finds' fit right in there.
    Penguin sounds so gentile and looks so precious. I just love the picture of her looking at the TV..and her 'fitting in' with your fireplace decor.

jane

Sponsored
More Discussions