Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

where's our 'christmascandy'

Purplemoon
13 years ago

I am having serious 'candy' withdrawl. Especially as I am excited about seeing what she does for Christmas.

Hope all is well and she is just super busy, I sure miss

her here.

hugs, Karen

Comments (13)

• maximavswife
    13 years ago

Karen,
    I have been wondering the same thing. If she doesn't pop in soon I may give her a call to be sure all is okay.

Kath

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I wouldn't worry yet! Bet she's busy as a beaver digging out all those Christmas decorations--and it sounds like she has allot of them! Bet she will have lots of neat pics to share with us soon!

Luvs

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Karen, been wondering the same thing. Hope she's creating some neat things to share with us and not sick or something!

Punk

• janet1_2007
    13 years ago

Bump

• maximavswife
    13 years ago

I emailed Candy a week ago letting her know she was missed here but no response. I don't want to push but I am concerned. What do you think? Should I try calling her?

Kath

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Hi Everybody,
    I am responding from my work computer as my home computer got a virus and I just got it back. AAARGH!!
    I can't post pictures from here, but will try to get some done when I get home.

Thanks for being concerned for me, it wasn't me that was sick, but when the computer gets sick, I'm left "literally in the dark!" No emails, no internet access, nothing. Big Bummer!! LOL

I'll be back!
    Candy

• maximavswife
    13 years ago

Yippee!! All is well with our Christmas Candy! There is a Santa Claus!! :) Working in the software industry I understand how awful viruses are! So glad to have you back!

Kath

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

W H E W !!!!!!
    and I agree with Kath,
    "All is well with our Christmas Candy! There is a Santa Claus!!"

hugs, Karen

• janet1_2007
    13 years ago

So happy to know that it is just a computer "bug". You sure had us worried. I also have been MIA lately, but just because I have been busy in the wreath barn. It's finally wound down and after a little much needed rest. I will certainly have to play catch up--I've not even gotten my tree up. My decos are mostly stored up at our other house on the mountain, and due to the snow and DH gone(working on a tree lot) I haven't gotten up there to get them. I've done just a little with what I have here, but the majority will not get done before the weekend when DH get's home.We have been having a lot of snow and -0+ wind chill factors, so it definately feels like Christmas. I do have all my gifts wrapped; a first for me, I"m usurally up Christmas Eve finishing that up, just hope the weather lets up so the kids can get home. I have been browsing late at night and am really liking what I see. You are one talented bunch of gals. Janet

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Great to hear from Candy and Janet tonight. Hope to see lots of pictures soon from both of you.

Now what about Jane? It's not good when one goes missing this time of year. Hope all is well and if not let us know what needs fixin'.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Well this is very good! Two of our VIP's back with us. I know things get hectic this time of the year and all of us have so much to get done. Just that we worry when days go by with no word. You know, most of us have given our DH's strict instructions that if we wind up in the hospital or can't post here for any reason, they are to sign on and let the group know why. LOL

Candy, glad your computer is now fixed and you will be back in action.

Janet, bet you are tired, how many wreaths did you make this year? Have you sold them already? Hope that barn where you create is heated--sounds like your weather is pretty chilly.

Luvs

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Janet, I knew why you were missing but have wondered how you held up with all the wreath making this year? I know it was very hard on you. I sure hope you get to relax some.
    Good weather to stay in by a fireplace!

Now to find Jane! I hope she didn't take the bus without us!
    hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Welcome back, ladies!
    Computer woes are the pits!...glad that's over, candy!
    and, janet, kudos to you...working hard, gifts all wrapped & tolerating the winter weather! You're on a good roll!
    Jeanne S.

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative Design-Build Firms
More Discussions