Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

My Christmas "reminder"....photo links

Purplemoon
11 years ago

First, here's the link to an album I've set up on Pinterest with Christmas inspirations photos and ideas...right now there are over 200 pictures but I'll be adding more quite often if you want to bookmark the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas and Winter Decor Ideas

Comments (9)

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

and once again, the link to our albums on Photobucket.
    Remember this takes you to the main album, which is all Christmas Trees. You'll find links there to the sub albums for various other Christmas decorations.

Enjoy,
    Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: our Forum Christmas Inspiration Albums

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Do any of you notice the quote on top of our Forum page?
    "I stopped believing in Santa Claus at age six when my mother took me to see him in a store and he asked for my autograph". - Shirley Temple Black

I've been on this Forum for YEARS, and honestly that is the ONLY thing I've ever really disliked! I find it very depressing, and I don't think 'fits' us either. Is it just me that feels this way? Maybe I just don't get that quote, cause I can't imagine how it won out over what must be many Christmas quotes.

What are some of your favorite ones? Mine has always been
    "If you don't have Christmas in your heart, you won't find it under the tree".

Ok, I'll quit my mini griping. LOL. 4 am and no sleep yet, heck of a time to whine.
    hugs, Karen

• oldalgebra
    11 years ago

Boy! Me too. I've always hated that line at the top. Maybe someone thought it was cute. Who knows???!!

I'll have to think about my favorite Christmas quote a little and get back here.

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Thank you, Karen
    I really appreciate all the work you do setting up these albums for us.
    I don't like that quote at the top of the page either.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

I've always disliked that quote at the top, too... who made that decision? LOL! Shirley Temple is always such a positive image in my mind...the little girl w/ringlets & her sweet movies!

Wow, purplemoon...your Pinterest album is quite awesome...I see lots that I would love in my home!! & I'll be browsing thru the wonderful Christmas Holiday Inspiration albums soon, too (after Thanksgvg) ...TFS! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Karen, I like your quote much better.
    That Pinterest album is amazing. Lots of eye candy.
    Makes me want to start Christmas Decor, but I'm having Thanksgiving dinner so still want the Thanksgivng decor up for that.
    TFS,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Funny Karen...that quote always bothered me too.
    Made me feel that Shirley Temple became jaded
    at a young age.

Love all the beautiful eye candy. I also appreciate
    all your hard work in putting these albums together
    for us to enjoy.

I think I've always liked the quote -
    'Jesus Is The Reason For the Season'.

Keeps prospective of what the Holday is All about!

jane

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jazz, aka Trouble, said he likes this Christmas quote....

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Wonder if we could get in touch with the gal who manages this group and ask for that quote to be changed? Tho I don't want to stir up things.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Style Savvy Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Northern Virginia's Luxurious Interior Designer & Decorator
More Discussions