Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

one last Fall picture....huge tree on RMS

Purplemoon
12 years ago

I hadn't browsed Rate My Space in a long time, so last night went to look and saw this big Autumn Tree. I thought it was really pretty. Here's what the gal said about it....

"Autumn Tree, using Fall-themed flowers, burgundy, orange and gold ornaments and artificial pumpkins, gourds. The day after Thanksgiving, we remove the flowers, pumpkins and gourds and will replace with poinsettias and Christmas ornaments."

By Candihop on Rate My Space

Enjoy, Karen

Comments (9)

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

That is one gorgeous tree.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Ditto to what Nana said! WOW! Jeanne S.

• ocnick
    12 years ago

Lots of detail in that!

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, I agree, one gorgeous tree! I love it that they will replace a few things and it's decorated for Christmas. Ours is still out in the shed and to heavy for me to bring in myself.

We have a deer at the meat cutters tonight so might get DH to help bring it in tomorrow. We have a freezer full of beef and pork so good thing we will only have a few brats, summer sausage and teriyaki sticks coming.

Keep the inspiration coming! TFS.

Punk

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

My DMIL decorated her tree for fall this year. This is what greeted us as we walked into her house on Thanksgiving. I oohed and aahed over it all day!
    Kath

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Kath, that Christmas tree is so cute wearing vivid Fall colors! Each year I say I'm going to do a tree for "next Fall", then it seems when I pack away the Christmas stuff I forget and put the trees all the way in the back of the shed behind everything! I swear I am writing myself a note this time to leave one in the FRONT. I think my "funky" tree would be perfect to use for other holidays. (I call it that for lack of knowing what to call it. LOL) It was bought 20 yrs ago at a now-closed store similar to Michaels. Its supposed to be a 'realistic-looking' little pine tree, with pinecones...but NOT Christmas-shaped. Its about 5 ft high, 3 trunks of different heights, on a round metal base. Here is how it looked last year before adding decorations. And then with it done.

(Unfortunately its not seeing the light of day this year, but that's a story for another post later)

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Kath, Your DMIL.s tree is so bright and cheerful. I'm oohing and aahing over it also.
    Karen your crooked tree is adorable.
    Nana

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

LOL, Nana, I hadn't thought of it as my Crooked Tree. That is better than "funky" I think.
    Funny thing is, the 3 trunks are straight on the separate little trees...but the way the pine branches are fuller on the middle trunk on one side, while they are fuller on the opposite side of the tallest trunk, does make it look crooked. Thanks for giving me a new name for it. ;o)

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

glad to oblige. lol

Sponsored
Ronald J. Smith Interiors, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Veteran Interior Designer Serving Clients in Upper Marlboro
More Discussions