Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Fall Table

phonegirl
13 years ago

I wanted to use DD's chip and dip set on a table so she could see it. As I started digging dishes out I thought why not use alot of the dishes, napkins, rings and place mats she's bought me lately. I added some of my crystal and used my new black silverware too. I was so ready for a change from my Halloween table and hope you are too!

Punk

Opps, this one didn't get resized!

Comments (13)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Very pretty, Punk. I bet your DD will be really happy seeing what you've done. I really like that black silverware!
    I'm totally envious of how you can put things together.
    Your tables always look wonderful.

hugs, Karen

• milosmom_gw
    13 years ago

Lovely!
    I really like the plate arrangement and of course the centerpiece jumps right out at me.
    It's a bit funny that this week, your placemats match my napkins and we have the same brown stemware.LOL

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Beautiful table Punk.
    I think it's especially nice since so many things came from your daughter. The black silverware is really elegant. I may borrow your idea of the tea lights in the stemware.
    NanaK

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Boy, you & Milo are darn quick! Way to go!
    I love this pretty table...the placemats look so pretty on your white t'cloth...and the charger & stacked dishes compliment each other. Your crystal works beautifully here, too...candlelight, flowers, what more could a girl ask for! TFS! Jeanne S.

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

Punk,

Being a fall-color lover, your table really speaks to me! And I love plaid. It actually looks elegant the way you have used it here. And I love the way you're mixing white with orange; I think that's tough, but you've pulled it off. Job well done!

- Magpie

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

Very pretty Autumn table, Punk! I LOVE your new plaid placemats, too. For some reason, I really like to see and use plaids in the Fall. Your flowers work wonderfully with them, too!
    Lynn

• jaybird
    13 years ago

Beautiful and I'll bet your DD is smilin'!!
    Thanks for sharing with us,
    J

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I love the placemats too. The plates all look great together. I don't think I've seen any crystal bowls before, very spiffy. Thanks for the pix.
    Frou

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

love it all - I am a fall/harvest junkie 2nd only to Christmas. I just got done doing a fall (Christmas) tree in rust, golds, copper and cream. I will need to get pictures. I know you DD will love what you did and how pretty you used all her gifts to you - TFS .....

Lynne

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Very pretty! I love plaids too, and that etched glass dessert bowl is so pretty!

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Punk.. This is such a lovely Fall table.
    All your colors blend so well together.
    I love the pretty plaid placemats and how your layered your dishes to coordinate with all the colors.
    I love the flatware and the stemware you used as well as the etched glass dessert bowls.
    Both you and DD should be proud of this table together.... from her lovely gifts to you, and from how you put it together.
    jane

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Lynne totally said what I thought I wanted to say as soon as I saw your table! I agree with everyone else's comments too, lovely gifts used in a lovely tablescape. ;o)

Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

You are all so sweet with all your comments and thank you all sooooo much. DD & DGD came down tonight and thought it was a pretty neat table.

If I had more time I would stay on here and thank you all personally but need to do some training. I have clients coming in on Sat. and need to know how to get through all of the applications on all of our new smart phones. I have one that will be set up for global use next week. My poor little brain is having a hard time staying on top of all of this new technology!

Thanks again and take care my DF.

Punk

Sponsored
More Discussions