Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Snoball Table

phonegirl
13 years ago

It has warmed up but we just got 12 inches of snow! I got all my fall decorations put away and my Christmas decorations up so pulled out the snowman plates and set a table tonight. The plates are Canterbury Potteries, Hidden Valley design. There is four different plates in this set. DD gave me the snowman s & p snowman. Didn't get my laundry done but will work on that tomorrow night.

Punk

{{gwi:1446448}}

Comments (19)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Punk, that is a totally delightful table. And those plates are one of the cutest Snowman ones I've seen.
    Luvs is going to really like this since she's a Snowman Lover. This will definitely get her mind off acorns!
    LOL.

hugs, Karen
    PS
    great 'candy shot'

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Those are the cutest darn plates! I've never seen them before. I like how they are two-toned too.

You even have snowball candles.
    The snowmen are taking over your dining room. You must have been collecting for some time now. Please tell me about the snowman in the centerpiece. I am doing a Christmas string light tablecaspe and am wondering about the light bulbs he is holding.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

punk...those snowman plates are darling! Never seen them before either! & the colors look perfect to go with my winter dishes (Platzgraff Winter frost)...what fun! Since my dishes are discont. (& now, pricey, to add to, of course)...I had bought 4 white snowflake plates after Christmas sale.

12" of snow! WOW! ...no wonder you wanted to get this table done! 'tis the season! Like how you elevated that centerpc with the ornies under glass & snowman on top...such a variety of blues & a cute collection! Like how you added those white ornies on your blue stemware candles" to coordinate with those under glass in the centerpc. Think it would be fun to add round chunky snowball candles (if you ever come across them) to this table, too! Great pics! Wonderful winter wonderland! TFS! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Punk, your table really made me smile and put me in the "mood" to think Winter/Christmas.

Acorns--what acorns??? LOL Actually, I was feeling so sad yesterday about putting my acorn things away. Was trying to find a place to store them where I could go open a door and just look at them sometimes instead of having them stashed away in bins in the storage shed.

Your snowmen plates are precious, doesn't it just make you happy to see those cute little faces? And it looks like they are having so much fun! Love how you inverted the blue glasses to hold the "snowballs", really carries out your theme nicely. Really like all those "crystal" snowflakes too. Bet this was lots more fun than laundry! ;o)

Luvs

• rafor
    13 years ago

How incredibly cute. Love everything!

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Awwwww, that is such a sweet table, I'm liking snowmen more and more. The plates are precious with the different designs. The cobalt stemware stands out and the ornie toppers are just the ticket. Sorry about all the early snow you are having, it's just pouring rain here.
    Frou

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

Those ARE darling plates, Punk! I've never seen that pattern before, either. They make for a lovely Wintery table, especially paired with the silver and white accessories. NICE!!
    Lynn

• jaybird
    13 years ago

What a peaceful looking table!! Beautiful!

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Punk...another adorable table from you.
    I'm with the others on these plates...never seen them before. The two-tone pattern and color is so pretty and so
    soft looking. Love all your little snow people around the table and the elevated snowballs are a nice touch too.
    I like how you displayed your centerpiece. He has such a cute face...are those 'bulbs' he's holding filled with S&P?
    Reading about your 12" of snow...makes me shudder...I'm not looking forward to it at all. It must be hard for you, driving in it especially if you're on a mountain!
    Take care.

jane

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

what a cute fun table and perfect for the weather you are having - plates are so cute and the way you incorporated everything makes for a very sweet table TFS .....

Lynne

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks all for your comments on my snowman plates and table. I was hoping to find the name of the company who made the snowman S & P shakers but must of already taken that tote over to the shed. I'll try to remember to look later and let you know OA. It would be perfect on your table.

Punk

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

That is so cute, different scenes on each plate! I love the blue and white! You did a great job!

• Boopadaboo
    13 years ago

This is amazing! I love the snowballs. and the plates, and well, everything. Just perfect.

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

I just saw your blue table arrangement and now I am seeing your snow ball table. It is also really nice. You are so talented in setting up these different themes.

Marylee

• Oakley
    13 years ago

What I like the most is the light blue tablecloth with the snowflakes laying on top. It looks like the snowflakes are sewn into the cloth!

I also love those plates!

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

You ladies are to much with all your sweet comments. I love trying to come up with new ts and still have so much to learn about doing them. While shopping today it was so hard because I wanted to buy so many decorations I seen. I didn't buy one thing. I told myself to wait until Christmas is over and maybe I can catch some sales.

Thanks again and if I have extra time tomorrow I want to try some new dishes on my table. I still haven't used my beverage dispenser with the spigot I got last year for Christmas and I want to. Maybe I should fill it with ornaments and see how that looks.lol

Punk

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

Punk...your whole room is beautiful! The blue is just right with all of the snowy things! Wherever did you find the crystal snowflakes?

Belle

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Jane, those are s & p shakers the little snowman is holding. DD also gave me some eskimos but said she broke the main part so all I have is two little eskimos with magnets on their forheads. I'm hoping to come up with a way to use them.

Belle, nice to see you made it over here. If you hang around here long enough these ladies will having you decorating and sharing in no time. If your decorations are any thing like your painting it would be wonderful to see. Thanks for the compliments on my room and glad you enjoyed the blue snow table. All the snowflakes came from Shopko last year.

Punk

• calicocat1967
    13 years ago

Too darn cute !! Love the blue & white.

Thanks for sharing,
    Kim