Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tree decorated in PURPLE

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 29, 10 at 1:06

Guess who I thought of when I saw this post???? Pretty purple flowers and ribbons on a Christmas tree.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas tree in purple

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tree decorated in PURPLE

LOL, I can't imagine who you thought of! I like her purple ribbons.

Would you believe I'd planned to try a purple ornament tree this year? I'm putting one of my small trees (5 ft I think) in an urn in the entry way, and thought I'd see how my purple ornies looked on it. I'll also do silver ones I think. Still in the planning stage.
I hung my purple-decorated big wreath there, over the antique sideboard. Its spent the past two Christmas's over the family-room mantel. I wanted a change. So the entry way will be "purple-ized". LOL.

I've got too many ornaments I think...or maybe I just don't have enough trees! ;o) I feel totally overwhelmed at the moment trying to decorate. (Jason and my darling DDIL started Friday and FINISHED today! Sheeesh. Wish I was in my 30s, and healthy, again. LOL. I used to be fast, now I'm a turtle!)

I'm loving seeing all the decor on the blogs I check out. This time of year I'm in Photo Heaven. LOL.
hugs, Karen

o

PM & luvs...spent an afternoon at a town craft show a week ago with friends ...& one whole shop was decorated with Christmas (in purple)...OMgosh, you could not believe the beautiful ornies & glass picks, etc. etc. I had "purple envy" when I left that shop! Tomorrow I am taking a friend to see it...just a small room, but so very elegant! so, go for it, Karen! TFS this blog, luvs. Jeanne S. (LOL, PM...I wish I could be 30 again...Merle Haggard)...used to be one of my favs!

Here is a link that might be useful: I Wish I Could Be Thirty Again

o

I didn't think it was possible to have too many ornaments...
I just luv all the pictures on here and all of you have given me some many great ideas ..

o

Pretty tree and yes, it does (immediately) bring to mind one certain lady ;^D

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here