10 years ago

The tables are set for tomorrow.

Dining room,:

I have the same plates as many others:

The Centerpiece:

A cornucopia lamp from a TS, $3.99.

The kitchen table:

the sunroom table:

I just bought the rust pumpkin plates at a TS for ,75 ea! I bought all 8 that they had, but am just using 4 for this table.

We have a houseful coming tomorrow, but most everything is ready. Just a bit of tidying up tomorrow, besides putting the turkey in, LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all,
Candy

Comments (5)

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Candy...
    Looks like you're having a nice crowd and are all ready
    for them. All your tablesettings look lovely.
    I never saw a cornucopia lamp before...
    It makes a great backdrop for your Thanksgiing vignette.
    Enjoy the day.
    jane

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

It all looks lovely, Candy. I love those turkey plates, I have just one of them I bought to put out for decoration. I think that pattern is so pretty.

Your guests are very lucky, I'm sure you cook as well as you do everything else. I hope you get to relax some and enjoy the day after all your hard work, and before Friday decorating hits with a vengence. :o)

Have a great Thanksgiving.
    hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Candy.
    Your tables look beautiful.
    I love the arrangement on the Tea Cart and the corn candles on the kitchen table are so cute!
    We celebrated Thanksgiving last weekend.
    I decided to use dishes that I use for my tablescapes rather than the ones I usually use.
    Nobody noticed.!!
    I guess it's all about the food in my house hahha
    Nana

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Candy, all your tables are beautifully set. I still love my turkey dishes like your first two. They didn't come out this year tho. Like Nana I noticed the candy corn candles.Sweet All the detail on this table is great.

The vignette with that cornucopia lamp as Jane mentioned is awesome! You must feel very blessed and thankful for all you have to share, I know I do.

I'm loving your new pumpkin plates, soup bowls and the STEMWARE on your sunroom table. Great buy on those plates and I'm glad you bought all 8!

Thanks for sharing and I wish you and yours a Happy, Happy Thanksgiving. Punk

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Oh, everything looks so festive & ready for Tksgvg!!! I alwas enjoy your tea cart ... & that new lamp is awesome w/your turkey & pilgrims!

Pretty place settings @all the tables ...I always think those plates are so beautiful. Also love the 75 ct ones you put on the sunroom table! Cool ...I love 'browns' ~~so that looks very 'natural' w/the wicker chargers & those white pumpkin bowls & the orange t'cloth is perfect ...well, those white wicker chairs always steal the show, too!

Fun times! Don't you love holidays! I love this forum! TFS, candy! Jeanne S.

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz
More Discussions