and the menu for a special dinner.

{{gwi:1445585}}

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON TABLE

Comments (10)

• christmascandy
    13 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Any color you can imagine!!
    None of us have ever seen one, so whatever you choose will be perfect.
    Totally cool table Grams!! I'll bet your DGS is thrilled.

TFS,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Un-Believable!!
    First of all I'm cracking up picturing you hoisting up
    that Canopy with the Vines...then setting one of the most imaginative tables going...and then with your trusty kitchen scissors, cutting potatoes into (of all things) the shape of Dragon Wings!
    Have you ever thought of volunteering as an 'Activities Director'?...lol I simply admire your endless energy,
    enthusiasm and just the plain 'fun' you put into everything!

Great table - I remember the sand castle...The wooden bowls and placemats were made for this, and love how you used the paint tarp again...The Dragon Centerpiece too cute..and of course the 'Fire-Breathing' fireplace for warmth...well what more can I say...Perfect Setting !!
    Love all of it OA...I'm sure your DGS must have been thrilled with everything and will remmeber this and his wonderful DGM, who put it all together, forever!

jane

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Wow! Your grandkids must think it is so fun to come to your house! Yummy food and really fun tables! Those placemats were perfect to use and great use for the wooden bowls and metal cups too. Bet GS was thrilled that his "dragon" got to be in the centerpiece for his special table too. Great job OA, you are making lots of great memories with the Grands for sure. ;o)

Luvs

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

....just sitting here shaking my head in amazement!
    Everything left me pretty much speechless, but cutting potatoes with scissors to look like dragon wings absolutely takes the prize!

I'd LOVE to be a kid again, and have YOU for my grandmother!
    hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

OA, Gosh you are so creative! Anyone would think they were in Land of the Lost. The vine canopy, the wooden bowls, tin cups and leaf place mats PERFECT!! Not to mention a fire breathing Dragon to start the fire. You have such patience to cut potatoes into dragon wings. You have lucky, lucky grandchildren!!!
    NanaKaren

• dreamgoddess
    13 years ago

OA, what a fabulously creative and fun table! I bet your grandson loved it!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

OA, sooo fun. Enjoyed seeing all of it and reading about all of it. I love that you have an outdoor fireplace. Can't believe it took the dragon coming to dinner for me to notice this.LOL Congrats on finding your indoor/outdoor palm leaf placemats.

This setting looks so warm and fun. Lucky GS for sure.

Punk

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

OA...that canopy takes the prize! There is a prize, no? Well, if there is a prize, this t'scape certainly takes it! Creative! Creative! I am lovin' everything here...from the t'cloth to the GS's centerpc, DINOSAUR ROAR!

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

You are such a fun grandma . . . and your DGKs are so lucky to have you! We just saw "How To Train Your Dragon" last weekend and really enjoyed it, and so it was fun to see your take on it. You did great!!! As for the color of dragon eggs, I'm sure whatever you come up with will be perfect . . . and so OA. I like the idea of using the big leaf placemats and LOVE the table right in front of your patio fireplace!
    Lynn

• jaybird
    13 years ago

OA you are a genius...that is a most amazing table!! Bet your GS is still smilin', I know I am!!
    Thanks for showing us!
    J

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company
More Discussions