Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Purple Christmas 4 Jenna

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 1, 13 at 23:29

Jenna asked for pictures of my purple Christmas tree.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Close up of tree:

The Magi and some of the small trees:

Jenna, I hope this helps you and your friend.

Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Purple Christmas 4 Jenna

and you know how much I LOVE this one too

:o)

o

Candy, why have I never thought of purple as a Christmas color. When I saw your first pic, I immediately thought of the Three Kings , even before seeing the next pic. Fabulas!

o

I loved this tree the first time I saw it.
I think I love it even more this time.
Nana

o

Candy, thank you so very much! Just sent the link to my friend. I'll always love that tree. When I first saw it before I fell oh-so in love with it, and had never thought about using purple before.

Even tho we live on opposite sides of the country, we've been 'shopping' online and in stores for ornaments, etc., for her tree. She even found a purple tree (sans ornaments) to use as her base.

Thank you again!

Jenna

o

hi..

This is lovely. i loved this Christmas tree. Even i want to decorate my Christmas tree. Can you please give me some idea for decorating the tree.?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here