Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pumpkins and candles and bears, Oh My!!

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 26, 10 at 23:08

I have been busy sewing Halloween costumes for the GK's. So I am just posting a quick view of my kitchen table with mostly TS items. The little Jack O'Lantern candles on the rusty candleabra were .10 each at Big Lots several years ago, the little scarecrow kids were Dollar Tree this year, and I made the Jack on the corn stalks in ceramics decades ago. The rest are treasures from various TS's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Close up of the center. The Hallmark ghost has since been moved and a smaller bear put in his place. The ghost dances and sings "I want Candy." So, I had to move him so he could move!! LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have to catch a 6AM flight which means I am getting up at 3AM!! And..I am NOT a morning person, so have to try to go to bed now.

Will catch up on everyone's great posts when I get home.

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pumpkins and candles and bears, Oh My!!

Have a Safe Flight Candy.. if you can, try to get some sleep in the plane.
Cute-Cute table..such a happy place to sit with all those smiling faces and cute figures. That little bear in the middle of it all, has the sweetest face.

jane

o

Sure like that tablecloth, Candy.

The black jack-o-lantern plate in the centerpiece is great.

Hey, I see a wire jack-o-lantern in the background. It looks pretty cool too.

Have a nice visit while you're away - or a successful business trip, which ever applies.

o

Darling plates on your beautiful tablecloth. Love seeing all the other decorations. Hope you have time to share some of your GK costumes your making. Great buy on the little Jack O'Lantern candles for your candleabra. The ghost sounds fun and the bear is so cute.

Enjoy your time while away and hope it's a fun trip.

Punk

o

You sure found the perfect plates to use with that neat tablecloth. Love the little jack o lantern candles you used. It all looks really fun and makes me smile. How neat that the ghost dances and sings "your" song. LOL

Luvs

o

What a HAPPY halloween table!! Love the table cloth and the plates. The little bear looks so proud to be part of the fun. I like the rusty candle holder and the little pumpkins on it. I see a Harry Potter book peeking out, how perfect! I'd love to see that ghost in action. Your grand kids are lucky to have you make their costumes, did they pick them out? Hope you have a safe trip.
NanaKaren

o

It's like playing "I Spy" on your wonderful Halloween table! Love all the goodies & how you heightened them! Of course, like nana, I spied the "Harry Potter" bk...& the little pumpkin harvest characters at the candleholders! And that t'cloth is WAY CUTE! Looks like a fun table for your GKs...enjoy! TFS! Jeanne S.

o
RE: Pumpkins and candles and bears Rev

CUTE, CUTE TABLE! (I'm experimenting with italics & bold in messages!) Jeanne S.

IT WORKED! I'll attach a link that I had saved to favorites when I first signed on to Garden Web.

Here is a link that might be useful: How do I use HTML Codes to change fonts, etc.

o

I love the candleabra and it was such a bargain. The tablecloth is an eyecatcher for sure. We'll hear from you when you get back.
Frou

o

Very nice, Candy! If you get a chance when you get back, I'd love to see a close-up of the candelabra with your additions. Cute!
Lynn

o

Jeanne, I should learn to do that since it's frustrating to me at times only being able to use caps and exclamation marks to show excitement on here--but I took a look and sounds too complicated for me--I'll just enjoy your messages! LOL

Luvs

o

Pumpkins and candles and bears, Oh My!!.......

Boy you got that right! So much to see, and I have to keep looking to see what I missed. Love the little bear!

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here