The dining room:

Next up: Halloween!!

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (14)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh WOW, candy!
    My very fav pic is the curio cabinet w/your wonderful collection of pumpkins! ...& the greenery you have around & among looks so pretty w/your chair/drapes/etc.

That is a gorgeous plate you've 'layered' on top of your DR buffet ...& purple candles...now who's going to love those!

I like the 'scrunched up' runner on your dining table, too! Such pretties on your table. You've been busy, candy & I enjoyed lookin'! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

PURPLE CANDLES !!!!!!!!!
    Oh boy, do I need some of those! LOL.

Everything is so lovely, which is normal for your decorating. You make me run out of words trying to say something new.

Love the table scarf, and the big whitish pumpkin plate in the background.

Your curio with the pumpkins looks GREAT! Here I have two of those same curios, on each side of my bay window, and never thought to decorate in them with holiday stuff (except at Christmas). You put me to shame, Girl. But thanks for a BIG nudge in the right direction.

hugs, Karen

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

Every single photo has something to love! From the purple candles (I so want to incorporate purple into my fall decor)to the acorn plate, to the pumpkin collection to the scrunched table runner. Everything is so beautiful Candy!
    Kath

• milosmom_gw
    12 years ago

As always, you've done a fabulous job!!
    I can't even begin to find a favorite piece.
    I do have to ask though, where did you find the monstor tall candle next to the curio cabinet? I don't recall ever seeing one that height.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Just wonderful as usual,Candy.
    I always look forward to seeing your creations.
    I can't find a favorite, but your Dining Room table is really eye catching.
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

VERY nice Candy! Love all of your fall decor...especially the buffet arrangement and the coffee table acorn plate! Dining room table is lovely...you have so many nice looking pumpkin pitchers and containers too!

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Oh so pretty! Love your curio all filled and that pitcher in front on the little table is wonderful. You have so many neat things displayed. The large platter is so neat. I really like the purple candles you displayed with it.

Neat, neat, neat decorations. Makes me think I need to go reset my table but I've been to lazy to care this week. It's easier to enjoy yours and others.LOL

Punk

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jeanne, Thanks, I like the curio a lot, not only are the purple candles a pretty color, but they smell fabulous!!
    The dining room table is about to switch to the witch party table.

Karen, I knew you would like the candles!! I have commented before that we have the same curio. The large platter on the tea cart is a softer shade of orange, but not as pale as it appears in the photo.

Kath, Thanks, I think somebody else here might like the Acorn platter too!! LOL

MM, I have had that candle so long I really don't recall. It is actually a honeycomb candle, but that only shows on the bottom, the rest is very smooth. But since you brought it to my attention...I need to add some fall leaves to it. I do change it for Christmas, but didn't even notice that it looked so summery til now, LOL

Nana, thanks. I love doing the decorating, but everybody here makes it worthwhile.

Marlene, as much as I whine about summer ending, I do love decorating for fall. I just don't love the end of the summer temperatures.

Punk, I enjoy everyone else's decor too!! It is always so fun to see what the rest have created, although, it does encourage me to go do some more TS shopping!! As if I needed encouragement, LOL

Thanks everybody!!
    TTFN,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Everything is done so lovely!
    I'm in agreement with Jeanne - love that curio cabinet with your pumpkin display. I also love how you layered that Fall plate with the platter on your buffet.
    Your DR CP with the scarf looks gorgeous!
    jane

• nhardy
    12 years ago

The punch of purple is fabulous!!! I'll have to copy that. I finally put out my fall deco. But my kitty thinks it is nice as he sleeps next to it on the dining room table. Ugh!

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Cats are decorations.

LOL

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

It looks lovely, Candy! It is still so warm here, I can't get myself motivated. I had to turn the ac back on today.

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

It all looks great Candy, you have some really neat candles/candleholders. I like how you displayed your pumpkins in the cabinets, they show up great there. Table looks elegant. Great job as always. Luvs

• neesie
    12 years ago

What beautiful photos; I am another person that would not have thought to incorporate the purple candles. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sponsored
More Discussions