Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Little White Tree for Fall and more Fall

christmascandy
12 years ago

I changed the little white tree to fall decor.

My 3 tiered stand:

Another tiered stand:

A fall arrangement on the entry table:

The entry table:

The Scarecrow nutcracker I bought last year:

I'll post more later,

Candy

Comments (10)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

I wondered when that 'little white tree' would show up again! Looks very festive & Fallish! My but you have some pretty pumpkin pieces! (those on your white tiered stand are striking!) Love that big, full pumpkin arrangement on the entry table! (wish I were more skilled in that area)...but not, so I'll enjoy yours!!!

I am also lovin' that green wagon filled w/Fall! & am coveting your scarescrow nutcracker! Just the cutest! He would look good w/my Fall tree (vine one)...did you find him TS'ing? TFS, candy...lookin' forward to more Fall pics! Jeanne S.

• milosmom_gw
    12 years ago

Candy: You have a beautiful home and as usual it looks fabulous!
    As always, I'm oogling those candleholders next to the neat little scarecrow n.c.. I love your little white tree as well and the creativity you put into changing it to season.
    Can't wait to see what you do next. :)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

What the others said....most definitely! Its all so pretty, but that big pumpkin arrangment is really eye-catching!

I usually don't get too interested in Scarecrows but I sure like yours. (are you going to go and tell me its a Nutcracker?? LOL)

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Candy, Your little tree looks lovely in her fall regalia.
    All your other arrangements are wonderful I can't pick a favorite. Can't wait to see the rest!
    Nana

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jeanne, Thank you so much. Everything on both 3 tiered stands and the tall, gold stand is from the TS. (Except the bow and fall pick on the gold one.) I made the arrangement on the entry table using one of those faux carvable pumpkins. The green wagon is from a catalog that has everything at $14.99, and the scarecrow nutcracker was clearance last yr at Home Goods.

MM, you are so sweet. I always enjoy your decor and am so glad you are back posting again. The candleholders and the matching compote that the pumpkin arrangement is sitting on were from HL several yrs ago on one of their 80% off clearance aisles.

Karen, Yes, he is a nutcracker and I thank you for your compliments and finding me in the first place, LOL.

Nana, thanks and I am posting more pictures of fall now. It is chilly and rainy here today, so I will probably start on the Halloween decor since I can't play golf. LOL

TTFN,
    Candy

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

I have that same little white tree that I use for spring, summer and patriotic decor but I think I will use it for fall now - yours is so cute - I love it. I usually use a 4'tall slender pine tree for fall but want to mix it up this year. Your other decor is just purty - love it all TFS .....

Lynne

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

That little white tree decorated for every ocassion is always a hit. The little decorated wagon is adorable and you did a beautiful job on your entry hall table - especially the pumpkin with the florals.
    Everything looks very festive and 'ready for Fall'!
    jane

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Candy, beautiful fall decorations. Love all of it! You always do such a wonderful job for every occasion. So glad you're here sharing with us.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

That was so fun to see all your neat fall decor. Love that cute little wagon and your scarecrow guy! Your arrangements and bows are all great too. Looking very festive! Luvs

P.S. I keep forgetting to tell Karen that I was at Target and they had lots of fantastic nutcracker characters--better get over there and check them out!

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Lovely fall decorations! You ladies are inspiring me to get moving inside....did the outside already, but it was 80 here over the weekend, so I'm hoping for a cooler weekend ahead.

Sponsored
Custom Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures Solutions in Loudoun County
More Discussions