Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

you know those lil 6' hanging Skeletons....

Purplemoon
13 years ago

A gal on Etsy has really embellished the little Skeleton.

Its a hoot. Actually I think its wonderful, just too pricey for me.

hugs, K

Here is a link that might be useful: tiny skeleton

Comments (9)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Where do people come up with these ideas...what a riot!
    It says 'Christmas Tree Ornament'...don't know if I'd
    hang one on a Christmas tree...
    but for Halloween > it's fun.

I agree it's pricey..probably why there's no US shipping fee .

jane

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Love the purple skeleton. To bad it's so expensive. Jane, I agree it would be darling on a halloween tree. I hung my skeleton up on the deck and it scared me to look at him so took it down and he's sitting on the glider just waiting for the little spooks now.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Karen, go to Dollar Tree and get a bag of them and start playing. I've got some little hats I'll gladly send to you. I have blonde and brown fake hair too--no white. You could do this, I know you could. ;o)

Luvs

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

I bought a bag of them last year! I have no desire to make one for my tree though! LOL
    Very creative, though!

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I'm sure she didn't literally mean for the Christmas tree.
    LOL. So many folks convert their "Christmas" trees now to use for other holidays, but the term seems to stay the say.
    I was going to see about doing one of my little trees this year. But need some energy...I think Candy has taken more than her share. LOL. Or Punk, she's an energizer bunny too.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

I'm trying to post to people & everything I open up to read in a thread has this advertising stuff go over the top of words transparent-like, "Pregnancy & Parenting connect with other moms like you" ...anyone else having that cover the left side of the postings in each thread ...squiggly lines going down the whole posting???

But, anyway, PM...I say "go for it!" you can make some! "Tickle your funny bone!"(s) LOL! TFS! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Hey Karen, take a look at this blog--just cracked me up!

Jeanne, not having that problem at all. Wonder what's causing it on your computer????

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Bride and groom skeletons

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

No problem here, Jeanne.

Luvs, those Bride n Groom skeletons are kind of neat. Tho when she got done with them, a bit too 'scary' for me. I liked them in the middle pictures best. She put a lot of work in them and did a wonderful job I think.
    By the way, I'm "thinking" about adding the Fancy Lady Skeleton to my Too Long to Do List. Thanks to you, LOL.
    I even have some off-white mohair that would work.
    I may take you up on the tiny hats..if I can't find some here. Where did you find them?

hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

That blasted thing you described suddenly has suddenly shown up in each post I am opening now. I hope its gone by tomorrow. REALLY irritating trying to read thru it.
    #@*@!

Sponsored
More Discussions