Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Black Urn Halloween Arrangement

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 17, 12 at 22:54

I went to Mich*ael's and saw a really cool Halloween arrangement they had in a black urn. It was over $200!!
But, I had a black urn at home that I bought at GdWl for less than $8!! I also had a witch hat I had bought at another GdWl, some black roses from DT, a sequined black bat multi-armed(?) pick from post Halloween clearance last year, and a wooden stick from the garage.
I went to HL and bought some green and purple holiday blingy decor, the witch boot Beware sign, and some black dried florals, all on sale! Then some purple birds and the Best Witches sign from GdWl, and a black and purple garland from WlMrt.

It is in the corner of the kitchen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A close up of the boot sign:

The hat ( I stuffed it with plastic bags to keep the shape)

The Best Witches sign:

It doesn't photograph very well, but everyone who sees it IRL really likes it.

Happy Halloween,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Black Urn Halloween Arrangement

Fabulous!!! Candy
I love that you can make "something from nothing" and do it so well.
It always blows me away when I see the price of some of the various arrangements. I call it forceful creativity esp when it's something I really want.lol

o

WOW-purple moons

Ditto on what MM said about you. You just never cease to amaze me! This is absolutely fantastic, I LOVE LOVE it!!

(LOL, that 'forceful creativity' is a good one)
hugs, Karen

o

LOL..forceful creativity!!
Add "borrowed ispiration" too, as I didn't know I wanted to create the arrangement until I saw the one at Mich*aels.
BUT, after I saw it, and remembered I had the black urn, it became a case of "I need it, I want it, I have to have it!" LOL

Thanks ladies,
Candy

o

Love it all, 'witches too boot!' Great 'forceful creativity!' You are the Queen, Candy! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Candy, love your new arrangement you made.SWEEEET!!! What I like the most is all your Bling you add. So many neat things added to make this. I also like the blk, green and purple colors on this.

I think it's crazy the high prices they want for making up arrangements. I try to use a coupon when I do buy them for gifts. Won't be long and we can hit the after holiday sale for next year.haha

Punk

o

Candy...not only do I admire your creativity...I
admire your 'Spunk' too!
Wonderful job on this arrangement. I love how you put it
together with what you had and what you got to add to it.
Love the end results...yep that 'forceful creativy'
just ooozes out of you! lol
jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here