Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Just click and take a fun tour

luvstocraft
13 years ago

Here's another fun blog you may not have seen. She created a Witch's Lair with lots of neat stuff. Have fun.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween witch's lair

Comments (8)

• janet1_2007
    13 years ago

Luvs, that is a neat blog. I enjoyed looking at it a lot.
    the witch that landed in the urn reminded me of a couple of different things that I have seen done here. The first is a witch es cape, hat ,boots and broom arranged on a tree to look like she had flown into a tree. The other was done with one of those large round bales of hay, with a stuffed pair of men's jeans and a pair of boots sticking out of the end of hay, to look like a man hd been baled in the roll of hay. I don't have pics so I hope you can visulize what I am describing. janet

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Luvs, you really found a fantastic blog. I think her decor is absolutely TOPS! I love every single thing she did. Spooky without being too creepy (for me), and she managed to infuse elegance into this, somehow, I think!
    The black hand holding the mouse...really loved that. And the witch legs sticking out of the urn is a hoot. I've seen that in quite a few photos this year and think it is one of my favorite decorations.
    Gosh, I'm going to have look at her decorations quite a few times to take them all in properly. But thank you for finding her to share.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Luvs, this gal decorates so much it is unreal. I enjoyed looking at all of her decorations and thanks for sharing with us.

Janet, I know exactly what you are talking about. We have this bale of hay at The Pumpkin Patch right now. The witch is also a neat idea and I've seen them too.

Punk

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Thanks for the tour!! Jan

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Loved the tour. She really went all out on her decorations.
    Everything is so creative too.
    I love the Witch Silhouette Pictures on the wall and the hand holding the mouse. The Skeleton head in the jar is clever too. Also the Witch legs sticking out of the urn caught my eye. I've got those stockings from my costume..and will keep that idea in mind.
    Janet...several ago DH did that with his old jeans and work boots and stuck them in a pile of wood chips. We told my DGS who was 4 at the time to come see what happened to PaPa!
    Well he got so upset thinking his PaPa actually got stuck upside down, he started yelling 'PaPa...PaPa...We have to get him out - Quick'!
    We felt so bad that he reacted so strongly and felt even
    worse from the expression on his face, when we told him it was just a joke. (our lesson on - don't do this to children)
    He's 13 now, and still remembers it clearly and we still feel bad too.

jane

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Janet, I've seen pictures of those bales of hay that look like someone got baled right in it. Very funny! I've always loved the witch's that look like they smashed into a door or tree--I could see that happening if they were flying around in the dark! LOL

I just think it is so fun that people do all of this and are so creative! And of course, the ever present question--where do they store it all????

Luvs

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

thanks for the blog, luvs! I enjoyed the black hand with the mouse...I got a brass mouse this summer but don't have a hand (will watch for that!) ... & ewwwwww on the "buzzard" on the shelf...icky! Witch in urn ...very cute! This gal goes all out! Was fun lookin'! Jeanne S.

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

cute cute ideas in there thats for sure - thanks for the link :) ......

Lynne

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21
More Discussions