Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Hello * an OT update *

milosmom_gw
11 years ago

Hello everyone.

I slightly fell off of the decorating map for the last while. Big plans were in place for Halloween decor ect but alas, best laid plans never go forth.

All of my time has recently been devoted to taking care of my little rescue Loli Pom. I found out soon after bringing her home that she had been horribly abused and had a pretty serious heart murmur. In the last few weeks, it ramped up visciously on a sudden onset. I'm sad to say , we lost her today.

I'm taking some time to go through the motions and then hopefully be able to get myself together and do something constructive.

Comments (8)

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

MM, so sorry to hear this news.
    My sympathies on your loss. I know it is hard to lose one of your fur babies. Take time to take care of yourself. Grieving is a process and you will need to work through it in your own time.
    We miss you and look forward to when you are feeling up to posting again.

Again, my sympathy,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

MM, I'm so sorry, even though Loli was with you for a short time, she had a special place in your heart.
    Although Little Loli was abused before she came to you, She knew she was loved at the end of her life.
    I hope you can take comfort in knowing you made her life easier.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Breaks one's heart ... but I am so happy that Loli Pom found a path into your home ...that her last days here were spent with 'love & carin' ...you are a special blessing, MM. Take good care of yourself & look forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs, Jeanne S.

• milosmom_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you girls.
    Losing Loli was hard and our pain only increased ten-fold this morning as we lost our beloved little Remi pug of 7 yrs. :-( He had lost a tooth and had a loose one so he went in for a dental and while under anesthesia, his heart rate dropped and they couldn't tube him. They done an emergency tracheotomy and still couldn't intubate so he slipped away.
    The vet found he had a large tumor that we were completely unaware of at the very back of his throat. It was in an inoperable location so we would had to have made a decision soon reguardless.
    My heart is shattered to pieces now so it'll take some time to really regroup and come to accept things.

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

(((MM))) I'm so sad to hear this, it brought tears to my eyes.
    Losing two of your beloved furbabies in two days is just heartbreaking.
    I know you are devastated.
    It is said there is place called Rainbow Bridge, just outside of Heaven, where our pets wait for us,
    healthy and happy, until it is our time to meet them there.
    I'm sure Loli Pom and Remi pug are there and free of pain.
    Please take care of yourself we are thinking of you.
    Nana

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

So devasting to lose one, let alone two. Hugs to you for being such a wonderful fur baby Mom. I can't imagine how much your heart aches right now, just take it one day at a time and come back and join in here when you can. Hugs, Luvs

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Oh, I am so very sorry about your losing Loli. I know how hard you've worked on making a good home for her and we tend to fall in love with our fur children very quickly. Take your time and you'll know when it's right to get involved again in other things.

Thinking of you and sending you prayers.

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Sending you 'hugs,' MM. Jeanne S.

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio
More Discussions