Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Halloween decor finally done

Purplemoon
12 years ago

I didn't take photos of the front porch, its basically same as last year. But here's the small area I did around my kitchen table Again I thank Candy for the nudge in doing my pair of curio cabinets this year. I normally only change them out for Christmas, but now I'll probably doing them for all the holidays since I always decorate the bay window.

There's 15 photos, so here's the link to my album to see them...

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: my Halloween decor photos

Comments (9)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, it's all so wonderful! Glad Candy gave you the nudge and you decorated the curio's for us. You must of done some major repacking girlfriend.

I'll have to go back and look again and again. I can't seem to get into much of anything right now. Guess my work load is taking control of my mind this year.Not Good!

I'm so glad to be able to come here and see all the neat creations you come up with. I'm really loving all the black and white you used.

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh boy, that was a fun tour of around your kitchen area! Wow! I love your bay window ...that is really cool all done up in black silhouette-like! And your kitchen table w/black trim & chairs...wow, really works good! But I think what really makes it all so Fall/Halloween-y is all the goodies in your curio cabinets! Awesome! All the witches & personal gifts & that red owl (I saw that one at TJMaxx awhile back...when I got my gold mercury glass one!) Miss Oct. is adorable! And the books on the glass shelf! Everything looks great!

I love the vignette on the antique tea cart ...your wall arrangement above it, the lamp, painted frames & of course, Jazz in replica!

Your Bebe witch is a hoot, too! Wow, I'd say you're certainly ready for the holiday ahead! Congrats, good work & TFS! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jeanne, I have you to thank for my bay window decor! Soon as you saw the metal stuff piled there after unpacking, you saw the potential of using it that way. ;o)

You and Candy were my "helpers" and I so appreciate it as I sure needed that this year.
    hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

What a TREAT! Thanks so much for the tour.
    First let me say how much I love the Tea Cart and the vignette on it.

The red owl caught my eye too, and I'm glad that you used your Curios to display your treasures.
    They look wonderful...you have some fun witches!
    BTW, did I say that I LOVE witches?
    I'm going back now to see what I missed.
    TFS, Karen
    Nana

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

I like that word, ,'helpers ...
    a nice way of saying 'Enablers 'R Us!' We like to 'help' in anyway we can! LOL! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Karen this is the BEST Halloween display you've done to date!
    You've collected so many wonderful pieces...if there is such a thing as 'Elegant Halloween'...then this is definitely what you've created! I love how your Bay window turned out..with all the Ravens/Cages and Black Metal pieces - especially how you arranged them. Your curio cabinets are filled with great displays. Those witches look like if they could 'get out' they'd stir up some real mischief! Love the Purple one and also the 'Witch & Famous'..she's a hoot.
    Great arrangement on your teacart...love the 'Jazz' cat on it too.
    I know there are things I missed commenting on - you did so much!...I'm going back to see what I missed.
    jane

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Jeanne...those ladies look like crafty enablers!
    The way the're holding their purses and the look on their faces..
    Hmmm what 'helpful' ideas are they conjuring up?
    jane

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Looking good there Karen! I especially like the bay window arrangement of crows, etc. You amaze me with all of your holiday decor....I swear I need to visit so you can teach me how to pack like you do. I thought I was a master packer, but you're the "Queen"! Great job!

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Wowza!! I love it all. The bay window looks fabulous, and I can't believe you have never done the curios before because they are absolutely wonderful!! The tea cart is perfect in the spot you chose, and the decor on it is perfect.
    I couldn't believe when I saw your chandelier because I have 2 much smaller witches hanging on mine and a giant spider web with a huge spider on it!! Can you say "Great minds think alike?" Ha Ha. Or, maybe we are just cosmically in tune!

For not putting all of your decor out, you sure did a great job with what you did. Imagine what you could do if you had the energy and your legs cooperated...there probably wouldn't be a bare spot anywhere!! LOL

I love the "witch and famous" sign too!

Fabulous as usual, but we wouldn't expect anything less from you!

TFS,
    Candy

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions