Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Fall table and CC

milosmom_gw
11 years ago

It took awhile but I finally got the table and cc together.

I'm still moving quite slow so kept the table simple..

the cc...

a couple of close-ups just for fun ...

next step : Halloween :)

Comments (5)

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Apparently moving slowly isn't slowing you down too much...at least not in this decorating. I always really, really look forward to seeing your china cabinet. And am glad you did a close-up! That is just so pretty!! I like the table too, but your CC kinda steals the show. ;o)

I hope you are doing better, know you've had such a rough time.
    hugs, Karen

• party_music50
    11 years ago

milosmom, the "simple" table is definitely more to my liking because it looks like it can be used (i.e., there's room for FOOD! lol!). I really like that tablecloth too!

I LOVE your china cabinet and how you have it decorated. I am now lusting for a glass-door/glass-sided china cabinet! With all the glassware pieces I have acquired recently, I need more storage space and would prefer a space to showcase them. I'm looking on CL because others seem to have had luck finding cabinets there... no luck for me yet though...

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

MM, pretty table. Using 3 flower arrangements across the back is so different but a nice change. So glad you are enjoying your new table and sharing!

Your china cabinet steals the show again! I love that you used pinecones with the wht dishes. The blk & wht picture is so cool. The candles and pumpkins were great choices for your upside down stems. Thanks for the reminder...

The scattered leaves on the gift basket shred is gorgeous. Cute scarecrow additions. Fantastic job and enjoyed this so much.

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Same thoughts as the others ...the china cabinet steals the show! I love how you change that out & everything you've added here...cute upside down glassware w/mini pumpkins & candles...shredded paper idea & pinecones, of course, are a fave w/me! The B&W photo is lovely! & a great t'cloth for Fall! Keep getting better...take good care. Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Love seeing your china cabinet. I agree with Jeanne -
    'It steals the show' !
    Beautifully done with the white plates, pinecones and
    touches of Fall decor for color spread throughout.
    Your tablescape has a nice warm look to it...waiting for
    that nice bowl of hot soup!
    jane

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz
More Discussions