Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall table and CC

Posted by milosmom (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 13, 12 at 22:27

It took awhile but I finally got the table and cc together.

I'm still moving quite slow so kept the table simple..

the cc...

a couple of close-ups just for fun ...

next step : Halloween :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall table and CC

Apparently moving slowly isn't slowing you down too much...at least not in this decorating. I always really, really look forward to seeing your china cabinet. And am glad you did a close-up! That is just so pretty!! I like the table too, but your CC kinda steals the show. ;o)

I hope you are doing better, know you've had such a rough time.
hugs, Karen

o

milosmom, the "simple" table is definitely more to my liking because it looks like it can be used (i.e., there's room for FOOD! lol!). I really like that tablecloth too!

I LOVE your china cabinet and how you have it decorated. I am now lusting for a glass-door/glass-sided china cabinet! With all the glassware pieces I have acquired recently, I need more storage space and would prefer a space to showcase them. I'm looking on CL because others seem to have had luck finding cabinets there... no luck for me yet though...

o

MM, pretty table. Using 3 flower arrangements across the back is so different but a nice change. So glad you are enjoying your new table and sharing!

Your china cabinet steals the show again! I love that you used pinecones with the wht dishes. The blk & wht picture is so cool. The candles and pumpkins were great choices for your upside down stems. Thanks for the reminder...

The scattered leaves on the gift basket shred is gorgeous. Cute scarecrow additions. Fantastic job and enjoyed this so much.

Punk

o

Same thoughts as the others ...the china cabinet steals the show! I love how you change that out & everything you've added here...cute upside down glassware w/mini pumpkins & candles...shredded paper idea & pinecones, of course, are a fave w/me! The B&W photo is lovely! & a great t'cloth for Fall! Keep getting better...take good care. Jeanne S.

o

Love seeing your china cabinet. I agree with Jeanne -
'It steals the show' !
Beautifully done with the white plates, pinecones and
touches of Fall decor for color spread throughout.
Your tablescape has a nice warm look to it...waiting for
that nice bowl of hot soup!
jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here