Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Halloween mantels and more

luvstocraft
13 years ago

Well, I was going to show one fantastic ghost mirror mantel that I had just found, but then I found this page with a whole bunch of them! I'd suggest that you just save this link for those times when you want a little more Halloween inspiration--it would take some time to check them all out. Guess where I'm off to next???? LOL

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween mantel link party

Comments (8)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Luvs you've been finding such Fabulous Sites and this one is just FULL of great ideas.
    I will definitely book mark it, and I know I'll be checking it out over and over - there's so much to see.
    Thanks.

jane

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Luvs, its almost 3am, do you know where your Karen is?

LOL. I've been pouring over those Halloween mantles and
    I am only HALF way thru all of them! WOW, what a lot of eye candy. But I think I'll try going to bed and save the rest for tomorrow night.
    TFS,
    hugs, Karen

• ladypat1
    13 years ago

Oh, my! I will be spending way too much time on this today.Thanks so much. I never seem to get into any holiday spirit until it's almost too late, but yesterday I found Halloween stuff 50% off at Old Time Pottery, and I had some fun. I think following this site, you all will get me going sooner. "Another one bites the dust....."

Smiles, pat

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Started looking at these, they are great. I'll have to come back to them when I have more time.
    NanaKaren

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Luvs, you are finding us some great stuff. I've looked at about half of them so far. Will view the rest after I finish typing this.

Hope this site was hosting a Share Your Halloween Mantels Thing because maybe the blog creator will host one for Christmas too.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Ladypat, glad to have you joining us, the more the merrier. Guess we truly do resemble our motto of "Enablers R Us" LOL I remember when one of our other gals used to find wonderful bargains at Old Time Pottery--we don't have those stores here in So. Calif. Hope you will share pics of your great finds with us.

Karen, I sure hope this post didn't cause you to stay up--however, if you were going to be up anyway because you couldn't sleep, you might just as well be looking at fun stuff like these!

Like OA, I have only checked out about half of them. Some are fabulous, most are creative, some are frugal, all are fun to see--and what a great way to get new ideas! Love all these creative ladies who share their talents with us on their blogs. ;o)

Luvs

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

Oh crud - just got done going through 264 mantels on another online party blog - now this :D - just told hubby I will see him 'later' - just bring me drinks and some food now and then

I can't wait till the Christmas ones start showing up - I will be a walking zombie going through all them :D

TFS Luvs (I think) ......

Lynne

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

..."Another one bites the dust....."

LOL, and Welcome, Ladypat.
    hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions