Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

Beetrix

nana2010_gw
10 years ago

Is keeper of the Cauldron,

From 2013-10-30 (by Eye-Fi)

she has been for more years than anyone can remember.
it is a life time job

Zelda

Is the 13th witch to join the coven. She was told by 3 disreputable witches that she would have the job of Cauldron Keeper on Oct. 31, 2013. Eddict XIII was found proving that the position is not available.

No one knows what will happen to the trouble makers. One thing is certain they will not attend the Circle at tomorrow night's Gathering.

Witches are arriving from near and far for this year's Gathering
because

Velma 'Supreme Ruler of the Realm' will attend

Upon learning this Griselda has flown off to parts unknown.

All has been made ready.

Word has been received that due to a scheduling conflict
Velma cannot attend.

She will, however, send her second in command

Octavia

Until next year

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Nana

Comments (6)

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Oh Nana, what stories will you tell after tomorrow evening. It's been a fun year listening to your stories &seeing all the witches appear. Octavia is a beautiful witch.

Love your place settings. The plates, napkin rings, pumpkin candles, spider stems and your orange tree cp are all so great on this table.

Happy Halloween, Punk

• oldalgebra
    10 years ago

Hey! An orange tree. I like that idea. I've always made (and seen) black Halloween trees. Next time I make one, it's gonna be orange.

Watch your tableware carefully. If those gals get in a tizzy, the table may levitate, and who knows what will happen to the items sitting on it.

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Cute table setting Nana...but I'm afraid those
    ole gals steal the show! Love their on going saga!
    I hope they didn't cause too much of a rucus tonight...lol... What a shame they'll have to wait a whole
    year to come out to weave their spells again!
    I have to say these witches are such great characters..and what a great find at Big Lots of all places!
    jane

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

My goodness! I'd be doing anything those ol' gals told me to do! Like eating 'spinach' & 'eyeball stew' ...not appealing, either one! (the witches nor the menu!) YIKES!!!

But your t'scape for thos old brews looks like party-time to celebrate the holiday today! Love how you fluffed up the linens or gauze or whatever ... looks very Halloweeny ... & the purple & orange & black color scheme fits the mood! Very clever ... storytelling & table ... & of course, we need a 'good witch' to appeal to our sensibilities! ~~giggle

TFSharing, nana! Fun times! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

Another cute and clever table and tale!!
    I really like Octavia! She certainly didn't take after the others in the looks dept!!
    Your napkin rings are quite fun and the gauzy tablecloth is perfect for this tale of 4 witches.

Another home run!

TFS,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you everyone.
    The witches are happy that you enjoyed their tales and tables.
    I think it will be quiet around here for a while.
    Those crones [except for a few things] were able to use what I had for the tables. Of course there was a lot of squabbling over who would use what. You can't believe the mess they made.
    Thanks again for looking.
    Nana

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA
More Discussions