Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for wood witch pattern

Posted by reindeerlady (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 18, 10 at 20:52

I went to craft show in the beginning of the month. I saw a witch that I wish I had bought but didn't. I don't have any idea what the name of the vendor was or where she was from. I have looked all over for a pattern and can't find one. The witch stood around 4' tall and was made from narrow boards. She was all black and had a little box that was in front of her with a short electric candle in it. On the front was painted "Welcome My Pretties"

I have been to several other shows since and can't find one. If anybody knows where I could find a pattern I would love it. Thanks to everyone.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for wood witch pattern

My Dh does a lot of woodworking and gets several catologues. In yesterdays mail there was a "Winfields" cat and I just thumbed through it, and it had a lot of halloween patterns, some witches, but I don't remember which specific ones. He took the cat out to his shop, so it isn't handy for me to look at, but you might check it. They did have a lot of the silloute patterns, I do remember. Hope you find what you are looking for. I am forever more wishing that I had bought something and go back to get it and it is gone, so I can relate to your fustration. Janet

o

If you google Welcome My Pretties, it brings up some patterns.

Sharon

o

I've given this some thought and while I have quite a few patterns for Halloween, can't think of a one like what you are describing. You might try posting this question over on the Decorative and Tole painting forum, most of those ladies have tons of books and patterns, maybe they know of one like you want. Good luck in your search--I've passed things up many times too--then wished I hadn't just like you did. ;o(

Luvs

o
Try this site

Try the patterns on this site. There is one that says welcome my pretties, and another one that looks more like what you described. I just googled wood craft witch patterns to see what I could find for you. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: wooden witches

o

Fisrt of all, sorry I haven't replied sooner, getting ready for a big Christmas show next week. I have looked at Winfields, although they have alot of patterns, they don't have the one I was looking for. I have googled, and googled but haven't come across this particular pattern. Thanks to all, and Luvs, I'll continue my search and if I don't find it hopefully I'll be able to get one next year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here