Entry table:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's enough for now,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some Halloween Decor

Wow Candy...you can do a 'Halloween Tour' through
your home! So many nice vignettes to look at.
Love how you set up your mantel with the branches
and crows. Lots of neat displays on your fridge top, entertainment center..and entry. .Also love the wall hangings.....So you say this is 'Some' Halloween Decor..
you mean there's more?? lol
Will be on the look out.
jane.

o

Candy, what a Bootiful Wonderland you live in! Ditto to everything Jane said.
You went all out and I LOVE IT! Will be back tonight to look again.

Punk

o

LOL @ the 'some of your Halloween decor' remark!
& I also LOL @ the the staircase when I saw all the 'crooked' framed photos there! Love it!

Those branches & birds you've 'roosted' on the mantle are very cool! A wonderful collection of Halloween goodies!

That vignette of pumpkins & the pumpkin head guy is quite spooky, too ~~ but that is a cute witch dressed in purple! wow, you have having too much fun here, candy! (which is always a GOOD thing IMHO)

I remember you painting tht boot (I think) on the entry table... which is wonderful, BTWay! Looks like you're ready for the Holiday! Great! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Jane, there is a lot more! Not as much as Christmas, but pretty much the whole downstairs and exterior. I got lots of
compliments last night from the Trick or Treaters and their parents. We had over 120 T or Ter's even though a very chilly wind was blowing! The kids also like that I dress in costume to hand out the candy. This year I was Mary Poppins.

Thanks Punk.

Jeanne, The purple witch is hanging out on top of the entertainment ctr. with some of the other purple décor.
Although I don't need any more, I still found a few new items this year, LOL
Great memory regarding the painted witch boot! Now I have to take it down to make room for the turkeys and pilgrims!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween,
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here