Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Nana, Where Are You???

phonegirl
11 years ago

Nana, haven't head from you in a long time

and this is just not like you. Is everything

alright? I hope your out gathering more

goodies to entertain us with and not sick.

I will have to go back and see when your

last post was.

Miss You, Punk

Comments (6)

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Punk, I was thinking the same thing and going to do a 'shout-out' for her. Great minds think alike ;o)
    I do hope Nana is okay, sure miss her here.

Some of our other regulars should be coming back soon too.
    Kathleen for one! (Jim, you out there lurking? If so let us know. Hope the furkids are doing good, and your sister too of course.)

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Sorry I've been out of the loop for so long.
    I've been working on some long overdue projects that couldn't be neglected any longer. It seems they are taking forever...maybe I'm just slower than I used to be.
    I really have to force myself to decorate this time of year since DH died. He really loved decorating for Halloween.
    Anyway, I'm just about caught up here, so I hope to post some pics soon.
    Nana

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Nana...so glad you 'checked in'.
    I was glad when Punk gave a shout out to you as
    I was wondering about you too.
    Seems many of us have been slowing down some here
    but it's always nice to check out what others 'with pep' are doing.
    Gives you that 'boost' that's needed every now and then.
    Take care of your projects...I know how that goes..and take
    care of YOU too.
    Look forward to seeing you 'back in the loop' again.
    jane

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Glad you popped in, nana! I just don't know how time flies by so quickly!!! Seems like I got more done when I worked! ;-) Good to hear from ya & hugs for you this time of yr. Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Nana, so glad you had a chance to post and let us know what's going on. I do hope that taking care of some over due projects will help you feel better. It's so tough to loose those that are dearest to us. Know one else knows how one really feels at times. It's never good to feel down. Please know that we are here for you and care.

I'm looking forward to seeing some posts when you have time. Hope to hear from all our other Holiday Friends through the Holidays too.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Nana, its so good to hear from you. I know the Holidays are very hard on you. I hope the gang here has helped you some, you decorate wonderfully and we love to see you here.

I think many of us are slower than we use to be ;o), which is good we have Energizer bunnies on here like Punk and Candy who usually go at 90 mph. Jeanne's no slouch either.
    This place is the best therapy for whatever ails you in my book. ;o)

hugs, karen

Sponsored
More Discussions