Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Candy Corn Table

Posted by kathleen_li (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 21, 11 at 20:41

Here's the last of my Halloween tables for this year.

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Candy Corn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Candy Corn Table

Oh my goodness, Kathleen. This was so fun to see and read!!! You are one talented lady and should do more writing.

Your tables are always so wonderful. Loved everything. Oh, the salad looked scrumptious.

Punk

o

Sad to know its the last of the fun Halloween tables, but I know how lovely your Thanksgiving ones will be so there's lots ahead for us to enjoy!

Wish I had just the creativity in your little finger!
hugs, Karen

o

Oh, I'm so happy that you posted here, kathleen...I had never , EVER tried 'ground hog stew!' I'm sure all the 'Holiday-ers' think it is delicious!!! LOL!

Love the checkered yellow t'cloth w/the candy corn theme ...& each plate you've stacked in the place settings! Those square ribboned plates certainly are striking w/the alternating orange & yellow dishes...good choices! Also so cute are the candy corn dishes! Perfect! Everything is fun & your story in rhyme is be-witching! Love it all! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Ditto to what Jeanne said.
It is too cute and the colors are perfect.

TFS,
Candy

o

Such a fun table Kathleen. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with. You never seem to run out of
'fresh ideas' ! Love the bright color combination you used and those place cards are adorable.
That salad looks so good...I could go for some now!
jane

o

Candy corn is always so happy looking and your table is just darling! TFS!

o

Gee Kathleen, I was sure I commented on this table.
It is bewitching! It captures the spirit of Halloween perfectly.
TFS
Nana

o

I had to show this one to DH. He just thought it was all to cool! Love it!
Kath

o

Agreeing with Jane. Such a fun table and story to go with.
I'm skipping Halloween this year for the most part due to keeping the resident ill puggie calm so it's been fun to live vicariously through everyone else.
I'm looking forward to the bright and colorful fall scapes to come. My favorite time of the year other than knowing it's fixing to get cold. blech. lol

o

Kathleen, I enjoy your tale about the witches adventures so much each year. Sort of sad it's ended already, everything was so great and very fun. Luvs

o

Thanks so much,Ladies. I am sorry I am so late getting back here. I am having computer issues after our power outage last week due to the storm. I am using my iPad to comment here.
Anyway, I appreciate your kind comments.
As I always say, I wouldn't even know how to post a pic if it wasn't for Luvs and another gal who no longer posts.
We go way back!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here