Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Candy Corn Table

kathleen_li
12 years ago

Here's the last of my Halloween tables for this year.

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Candy Corn

Comments (11)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Oh my goodness, Kathleen. This was so fun to see and read!!! You are one talented lady and should do more writing.

Your tables are always so wonderful. Loved everything. Oh, the salad looked scrumptious.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Sad to know its the last of the fun Halloween tables, but I know how lovely your Thanksgiving ones will be so there's lots ahead for us to enjoy!

Wish I had just the creativity in your little finger!
    hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, I'm so happy that you posted here, kathleen...I had never , EVER tried 'ground hog stew!' I'm sure all the 'Holiday-ers' think it is delicious!!! LOL!

Love the checkered yellow t'cloth w/the candy corn theme ...& each plate you've stacked in the place settings! Those square ribboned plates certainly are striking w/the alternating orange & yellow dishes...good choices! Also so cute are the candy corn dishes! Perfect! Everything is fun & your story in rhyme is be-witching! Love it all! TFS! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Ditto to what Jeanne said.
    It is too cute and the colors are perfect.

TFS,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Such a fun table Kathleen. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with. You never seem to run out of
    'fresh ideas' ! Love the bright color combination you used and those place cards are adorable.
    That salad looks so good...I could go for some now!
    jane

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Candy corn is always so happy looking and your table is just darling! TFS!

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Gee Kathleen, I was sure I commented on this table.
    It is bewitching! It captures the spirit of Halloween perfectly.
    TFS
    Nana

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

I had to show this one to DH. He just thought it was all to cool! Love it!
    Kath

• milosmom_gw
    12 years ago

Agreeing with Jane. Such a fun table and story to go with.
    I'm skipping Halloween this year for the most part due to keeping the resident ill puggie calm so it's been fun to live vicariously through everyone else.
    I'm looking forward to the bright and colorful fall scapes to come. My favorite time of the year other than knowing it's fixing to get cold. blech. lol

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Kathleen, I enjoy your tale about the witches adventures so much each year. Sort of sad it's ended already, everything was so great and very fun. Luvs

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks so much,Ladies. I am sorry I am so late getting back here. I am having computer issues after our power outage last week due to the storm. I am using my iPad to comment here.
    Anyway, I appreciate your kind comments.
    As I always say, I wouldn't even know how to post a pic if it wasn't for Luvs and another gal who no longer posts.
    We go way back!!

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions