Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

The Witches Table

kathleen_li
12 years ago

Got some new flatware that I thought would go well with this tablescape.

Hope you enjoy it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Witchy and Webby

Comments (8)

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Too cute. You are so clever at creating tablescapes!!

Your food is always divine also!

How do I add a comment to your post? I would love to enter for the drawing, but when I selected Post Comment, nothing happened?? Do I have to have a blog to participate?

TFS,
    Candy

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Candy, you have to open a google account...gmail

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

kathleen...I'm happy to hear the 'end of the story'...was wondering about poor ol' Earl! You are a good storyteller in rhyme! Sweet!

That flatware you found sure does fill the bill for this table! The whole (B&W) caboodle is very fitting for the 'Witches Table!' Love the texture & shapes in the serving pc & the place-settings. But those black 'rats' hanging around the covered bowls....EWWWWWW!

So happy to hear that Earl made it home safely & TFS! Jeanne S. (oh & the potato dish looks delish!)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I saw all your goodies last night and cracked up over the witches and poor Earl. You made me hungry as usual.
    I'm always left in awe of the things you put together, both food and decor.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

All's well that ends well. I'm glad Earl made it home safe and sound. I sure he had fun while on his little adventure.
    The 'Witches Table' is delightful. I love the black and white theme. The flatware is perfect and the Spider Web is cool.
    The 13 witches have been out flying around now that the weather is cooler.
    I'm sure they will meet up with the Long Island coven...I hope they don't get into too much mischief...
    LOL
    Nana

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathleen, love your Witches tablescape and tale. It's so fun to see what's new on your tables. The spider spreaders and monkey place cards are so cute. The new flatware perfect. Your black and white table is such a pretty setting.

Great choice for your giveaway this season. Who wouldn't love that baking pan.

Punk

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks so much, ladies. I got a really good deal on that treble clef flatware. I have been wanting it for a while, and when it went in clearance, and then 20 off I went for it!

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Well, I had been 'rooting' for Earl and was so glad he had a 'Happy Ending'!!
    Those Witches are a hoot. Love all their escapades..and the Black & White Witch Table is just so elegant!
    I hope they appreciated it. Love those B&W plates -and the flatware. I think I'll pass on the Rats tho! HA!
    jane

Sponsored
More Discussions