Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shantyel

Need gift ideas for this!

shantyel
9 years ago

Hi everyone, hope y'all are enjoying fall! I know we still have a bit of time before Christmas but I am working on gifts now. I try to give certain people homemade gifts and am really wanting to think of a good one this year for a particular person. He is special to me and shares my love of old Pyrex dishes/patterns. We were joking when we first met and I told him, if he knew what Pyrex was, I would give him a blue ribbon. He responded by saying he DID know what it was and proceeded to tell me various patterns his mother and grandmother had. We soon hit up a couple of antique stores; upon walking in the door at one of them, he immediately spotted and pointed out some awesome Pyrex dishes! I was thrilled and told him he would get a blue ribbon AND a gold star! To this day he says "you still owe me a blue ribbon and a gold star". Therein lies my gift idea, I would love to give him something that is a blue ribbon/gold star but don't want it to be just a ribbon and sticker or simple like that. Would anyone possibly have any ideas on how to make a gift idea such as this? Thanks sooo much in advance!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Suzan Meredith Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Ashburn's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner
More Discussions