Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Ghoulish Good Time

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 19:41

I recently hosted an old friend's birthday party. By far the funnest time I've had in a bit!

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: A Ghoulish Good Time

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Ghoulish Good Time

Oh how CUTE! I read everything right to the end. What lucky witches to have you as a friend! Very sweet.

o

Ohhh...you are 'enchanting,' Kathe!!! What a ghoulish table & what a web you can spin!!! Loved your storytelling! I'd like to drink from that bottle tho I don't want to go 'poof' like your witchy friend!

Great table! Loved the t'cloth, plates, the glasses & esp the centerpc who cast a spell on us all! TFS! Jeanne S

o

Oh My, Kathe! I'm sitting here giggling at 1:30 in the morning...or maybe I should say 'cackling'! ;o)
That is one of the most fun things I've seen, OR READ.
You are something else, Girl. And those witchy friends of yours are quite lucky you take such good care of them!

LOLing, and hugs,
Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here