Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Autumn decorations

Posted by party_music50 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 24, 13 at 19:06

It's turned to autumn here... most of the leaves are down from the trees. No frost yet, but we got more than 1" of snow this morning! Some autumn pics:

My dahlias and gladiolas and a few other things are pumping out blooms like crazy, and I always try to have fresh bouquets out. I made the table runner and the basket and mat, of course! :p

I checked out a new Dollar Tree here today and for some reason I could NOT resist this rat! I have no idea why, but he's now on my front door to greet the trick-or-treaters. I also have a tree statue I put out on Halloween... it jiggles and lights up and laughs heartily when touched and everyone loves it. Here's my RAT!

A quick peek at part of my porch... the other side has the two vine trees, lots of small pumpkins, and big pots of blooming plants.

And my favorite autumn decoration of all.... the self-arranging kind. lol!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Autumn decorations

Ohhh...your flowers are so pretty on your table, party ... & of course, I love your basket & placemat (runner, too) ... everything on your porch is gorgeous...that white wicker & the cushions color & that big basket of pumpkins!

I got my vine tree up & decorated ... no pics yet ... always think of you & your basketweaving skills! Kitties are cute. Happy Fall to you ... but I don't like your rat! LOL! Ewwwwww.... good for trick n' treaters, tho! ;-) Jeanne S.

o

Love your flowers Party...lucky that you can still
have fresh ones. The runner and placemat sets them off nicely.
Your porch looks just lovely with the pumpkins, flowers and wicker...very inviting. Makes you hate when the cold weather prevents you from sitting out there.
I agree with Jeanne...I DON'T like your Rat!!...double
ewww >> ewww ! lol
jane

o

Very pretty arrangement of your flower Party,
things have bloomed longer here too this year.
Your front porch looks so pretty, perfect for fall,
I don't like the rat either, [he's a great for Halloween tho]
but I do like the cats, what are their names?
Nana

o

Party, wonderful fall decor! Love your flowers and veggie basket on that beautiful fall runner. Yikes, you have snow! We have the fog and it's horrible to drive in. That's a part of fall I never enjoy.

Your rat on the wreath is great. I would love to see your tree statue. Sounds like the perfect greeter for Halloween. I always enjoy seeing your porch. So pretty with pumpkins, leaf vine, flowers. Your wicker set is striking amoungst all the fall decor. I just bought a wicker set like that this summer.

The self-arranging kind of fall decor your sharing is superb!!! We have no pets right now so I always enjoy seeing others. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Halloween.

Punk

o

Please frame the picture of your beautiful natural decoration - those kitties! They fit right in, don't they? Pink

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here