Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some Halloween decor

Posted by ladypat (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 10, 10 at 19:05

Hi, I lurk alot here and love the ideas I get from you all. Here are some things I made a little Halloween vignette from. I attached how to get the labels at the bottom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got most of the stuff from Dollar Tree, and printed out the free labels. Magnifying glass, pic frame, round bowl, and scent burner, all a dollar of course. The antique bottle for the vampire blood, I already had. I have alot of old chemistry equipment. Next year I think I'll start eariler and make a little witch laboratory! Oh, yes! I burned the edges of the labels before I glued them on.

I have more pics on my blog(nothing to sell, nothing to advertise). Pat

http://thebestmoments-pat.blogspot.com/

Here are the links to these free labels and more:

The Graphics Fairy http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/search/label/Halloween Clip Art

Spook Show www.spookshow.com

Coco and Bella http://cocoandbella.blogspot.com/2009/10/free-vintage-halloween-poison-labels.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some Halloween decor

ladypat...good to hear from you & I enjoyed your blog so much! Great Halloween decor for low $$$ ...thanks for the "printables"...as you know, there are many "Halloween-ers" here ont he Holiday Forum! Looks like you're having alot of fun decorating for this occasion too! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Welcome...Great vignette you have shared with us. Your labels are wonderful and love your antique bottle you used for the vampire blood. Thanks for the links and I enjoyed your blog. So glad you've decided to come and join the fun on here.

Punk

o

Welcome ladypat, DITTO on what Jeanne and Punk said!
I'm so glad you came out to join us, and share your neat decor with us. I've got your blog bookmarked, thanks for sharing the link. (I don't post but sure do love to
read them.)

It was sweet of you to give us the links on those labels too. Never too many great ideas to add to our lists of things we want to do.

hugs, Karen

o

Welcome ladypat..
So glad you decided to post with us here.
Thanks for sharing your idea with the labels. We can never have enough 'new ideas'!
Hope you decide to stay and join in. We'd love for you to share what you can (with pics)..we love pics.
I'm also going to bookmark your blog.

jane

o

Ooooooo, very scary. Your labels all look so authentic. I love the eyeball bottle.
Frou

o

I think that sign for the artificial eyeballs is just a hoot! It is so perfect in your vignette with the eyeballs and other body parts and fluids--good job!

I'm going to head over to see your blog too, and thanks so much for the links to the free printables.

Like Karen, I usually don't comment on blogs. Either I can't figure out how to post on the blogs or hate being "anonymous", but I get so much enjoyment from seeing all the creative things others do. ;o)

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here