Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Goodwill Hunting

Purplemoon
12 years ago

I haven't checked out GW in quite some time, and had some things to donate, so of course went inside and bought more!

Heavy stone with real shells to hang, or display on plate stand, for my next summer beach decorating. Its 9"x9".

{{gwi:1443306}}

Mini candle lanterns, 5" high.

Very big, heavy glass container. 12" high and 8" across. And a neat birdcage with nest 'n ivy.

The two crystal candleholders are by Mikasa, a mercury glass candleholder, the little sheep are for my Easter decorating, and for some reason I just really liked the wavy texture and colors on this pitcher.

I couldn't resist looking at baby clothes, for Teegan, even tho she's not even here yet. They had very little, but I saw this outfit and thought it was cute. Still had New tags on it from a store. The pants have little pink strawberries all over them. ;o)

hugs, Karen

Comments (6)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, I love it that you are getting your layette ready for Teegan's arrival! Darling outfit. That shirt says it all and the pants w/strawberries are sweet.

Neat shell plaque. Looks like it could be outside too. Those black laterns w/leaves are cute and will go with so much. Your cylinder glass will hold so many different things. Will be fun to see how you fill 'er up.

That's a really neat decorated bird cage. I'm sure some of your birdies will love their new home. Mikasa candle holders are a wonderful find at GW. We do love our mercury glass and I'm not surprised you brought home the votive holder. Is it copper colored?

Sheep will be fun to use for Easter decorating. They are a neat color. I really like your wavy pitcher too. After seeing your pitchers in your fall decor I'm sure you'll find a way to display and/or enjoy it.

I stopped at a ys sale today and didn't buy one thing. DH said 'garbage sale' when he got into the truck. I think it was for the best cuz I went to Walmart and they have some awesome dishes and pumpkins this year! Can you believe I didn't buy anything there either?LOL

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Wow! Your GW Hunting was even better than a picture of Matt Damon! Love the birdcage & goodies inside! & that pitcher is beautiful! That big, heavy glass jar will be fun to see what you do with it!

Pretty crystal candleholder, too! (love the unusual texture/shape!) & 3 little sheep for lil' Bo Peep ...darling...they must be old (as they look like the plaster paris ones I have from umpteen yrs ago in a nativity set). TFS, PM...nice hunting! Jeanne S.

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

OMgosh...I forgot to comment on the most important pic on your post! Teegan's very FIRST outfit!!! WAY CUTE! Perfect for this time of the yr...FALL & Sunflowers! Tee Hee...you'll be doing more of this kind of shoppin'! Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Great stuff, Karen The candle holders are pretty and I love the sheep. I never find nice things at our GW.
    Teegan's first outfit is adorable! Good job Mom!
    TFS
    Nana

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

cool stuff Karen - I really like the lanterns - so many ways to use them over the year .....

Lynne

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Well you had a very successful shopping day! Don't you just love it when you're going to "donate" stuff and come out with more than you took in! GW loves people like us! Like Teegan's outfit too...what size clothes does she wear?

Sponsored
More Discussions