Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Country Halloween Grouping

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 10, 10 at 18:45

I had found the Halloween sign at Goodwill a couple of weeks ago, then last week at the same GW, found the Trick or Treat sign, and yeterday at ARC with Kath, found the cute little witch.
I had the small shelf, but wasn't using it, so put them all together and created this wall grouping.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Country Halloween Grouping

I LOVE IT! Sweet lookin' witch & that pumpkin for the "O" in Halloween...love the font used for it, too...& the silhouette is CUTE! Your display looks great on that plain colored wall. TFS, candy! Jeanne S.

o

I really like the silhouette picture. I think those curly wire hangers that appear on pictures are very eye catching. Great shopping job, Candy.

o

Candy, it looks great and I love it that you find so many neat things to share. Your kitty and pumpkin aren't as sweet looking as the little witch but it all goes so well together.

Punk

o

What a delightful grouping. And I love the witch!
I keep telling myself that I am going to concentrate on (sweet) witch stuff when I'm out buying up Halloween stuff. That's one way to LIMIT my spending I hope. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

Great finds Candy..
I like the look of this simple grouping. It's very sweet.

jane

o

How great that you found three great items just out "treasure shopping". Saved lots of money and ended up with some great Halloween decor. Luvs

o

I'm really liking the cat sign, but the whole grouping is adorable. I'm so glad you all had such a fun day meeting and shopping. Too fun.
Frou

o

Thanks everybody.
I love the simplicity of it and they all just seemed to go together, even though they were bought at 3 different times.

TTFN,
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here