Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What would you do??

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 30, 11 at 18:38

I found this set of Sakura Haunted Hideaway plates at an ARC TS for $3.99. I obviously didn't NEED them, but at that price.....well, what would you do??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They are a bright orange background and 4 different designs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, I changed out the dining room table and used these where the pumpkin Jack plates were on the side settings.

I couldn't help myself.

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What would you do??

I don't think the word "Need" should be in our vocabulary...
if we only bought what we needed, we'd be an awfully dull bunch. LOL.

But I guess you could say we "need to decorate", therefore we "need to buy" stuff. And we "need to take photos" and we "need to keep ourselves happy" sharing them.

Ok, I talked myself into the fact we DO need stuff. LOL.
hugs, Karen
Photobucket

o

WANT triumphs NEED in our world it seems so it's justified. That's my story and I stick to it. LOL
LOVE your new find, especially the one with the spooky tree.

o

Candy, what would I do? Exactly what YOU did. March my happy lil' butt right up there with them and pay for them. Then smiled all the way home, never lookin' back.teehee

Once again, Lucky You!!!

Punk

o

What would you do~~~do you mean what 'should' you do?
Four words: SEND THEM TO ME! LOL! Just kiddin'!

Ok, this needs to be a silhoutte t'scape! So it sounds like you found a good place for 'em for this yr...but next yr..think 'silhoutee!' LOL! Great bargain $$$! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Agreeing with everyone else, you had no choice but to get them! Especially at that price. Good thing is, with my memory, when you do a table with them next year they will be brand new to me LOL!
Kath

o

How could you NOT get them for that steal of a price?? Great score!

o

What a silly question! :)They are adorable!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here